How does one change their profile picture?

I currently only have an L as my profile picture and I would like to change it, however, there’s no option for me to do so. Any ideas?

When I go to preferences all I see is this:
IMG_6009

Looks like you’re using Kharnyx Knight (final portrait). It looks like our data files reference an image which does not exist for that portrait. I’ll ask one of my teammates to see if we can that fixed. Once it is fixed, it will show up after you access the forums again – including on all of your old posts!

Ahh okay so it’s directly linked to the portrait we have in game :+1:t3:

Are we not enabling custom images for our profile picture? Or may that come at a later stage.

No custom images for now. But I’ve compiled of list of the missing portraits and we’ll get it fixed.

elvenQueen
celestialMaleT1
celestialMaleT2
celestialMaleT3
ashT2
ashT3
ashT4
ashT5
egyptianWarriorT1
egyptianWarriorT2
egyptianWarriorT3
egyptianWarriorT4
egyptianWarriorT5
egyptianWarriorT6
springThorn
summerArchmageKnightT1
summerArchmageKnightT2
summerArchmageKnightT3
summerArchmageKnightT4
summerArchmageMaleT1
summerArchmageMaleT2
summerArchmageMaleT3
summerArchmageMaleT4
summerArchmageFemaleT1
summerArchmageFemaleT2
summerArchmageFemaleT3
summerArchmageFemaleT4
summerKelsisKnightT1
summerKelsisKnightT2
summerKelsisKnightT3
summerAmarokKnightT1
summerAmarokKnightT2
summerAmarokKnightT3
fallAngelHunterT1
fallAngelHunterT2
fallAngelHunterT3
fallAngelHunterT4
fallConjurerT1
fallConjurerT2
fallConjurerT3
fallConjurerT4
fallFiendSlayerT1
fallFiendSlayerT2
fallFiendSlayerT3
fallFiendSlayerT4
fallKharnyxKnightT1
fallKharnyxKnightT2
fallKharnyxKnightT3
fallKharnyxKnightT4
fallEttinKnightT1
fallEttinKnightT2
fallEttinKnightT3

Apologies for the internal names, but anyway we’ll get 'em fixed.

I think i share the same issue

Yup, looks like it. San panda! You’ll be a beautiful block letter in the mean time I guess, lol.

How do we know if our portrait picture is listed there as needing fixing?

If your portrait is a letter, then it’s safe to assume it is in the list of broken portraits :(. We’ll get those art assets on our servers and then the portraits will show up again – no work needed on your part.

Maybe everyone should change to be pog :joy::joy:

Lol awesome, thanks :sunglasses:

I’ve wanted to be Pog since the first day! :joy:

Maybe if the avatars are not loaded then pog should be default :joy:

@PGDave may be obvious but could it be the animated profiles?

Good point, wouldn’t be surprised

Unfortunately not – I thought the same thing initially! The params which control portraits have a still version of each portrait (a PNG) but the files listed for some portraits are not present on our servers. I think it’s definitely related in that the affected portraits are all animated. I suspect we’ll need to extract a frame from the animation and upload it to serve as the still image version that is usable on the forums.

All that said, I think the full-body shots are too big to show up well … so I’m going to try the headshots instead.

@Lutrus @SassyWolf I’ve changed our servers to tell the forums about headshot pictures instead of full-body pictures. I think they’ll show up better, and as a bonus I suspect they are well-defined for animated portraits too. They’ll update next time you access the forums (i.e., launch them from in-game or sign-in fresh in your browser).

I want my old forum name back.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.