How does one get 40M points in an hour?

Just kinda curious how one would go about getting 40m event points in less than an hour. It just seems rather unlikely to me…

@PGJared

15 Likes

We all know how.

1 Like

Well I hope “earning” (hacking) that many points was worth the legendary cannon hp. :joy:

3 Likes

Teamwork works? :eyes:

I wonder if the player in second place is on the same team. :thinking:

9 Likes

Was probably the guy that took out an entire base with one tap of a garnet gunnar and now has a vanguard one within 5 hours.
But 40M in an hour is stupid ridiculous.

2 Likes

An arAb over 300 with 4 mil medals. Isnt hard todo that math he wont be there for long brings out the pan!

1 Like

Lol those top 2 are gone now

why? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Nice fast response. I just wonder how many more aren’t that painfully obvious?

6 Likes

I’m not sure if there is a team where everyone one would gladly sacrifice a shit ton of personal points to get one guy to 40M points in the first hour. Unless it was an alt slave team maybe. But still, 40M is a heck of a lot of food (or rubies spent transferring xp)…

Off topic: Welcome back :partying_face: I have missed seeing your posts with your “Sam” moniker.

4 Likes

You have to be really good at the game.

5 Likes

So good that you transcend typical War Dragons and enter Quantum Dragons. You compete in infinite feeding events at once.

3 Likes

400M food in less than an hour :joy:. Hahaha. So funny :rofl:. And more funny is that PG needs to wait till we let them know :man_facepalming:t2:. They can’t detect this players by themselves. How insufficient.

3 Likes

Hey! That was a lot of hard work! See, they’ve spent the last couple of months carving tunnels under the Atlas map to right underneath the bank vaults of the top 50 Atlas teams. :+1:

5 Likes

When you become a true War Dragons kensai, you understand that the difference between tapping once and tapping a thousand times is nothing. Every tap or no-tap leads to your victory.

11 Likes

Indeed. At that level, control becomes so perfect that all you must do is think “I’d tap that.” And poof.

3 Likes

Have considered the quality of the meat? Some people only feed their dragons with prime ribs!

2 Likes

Their banks are now bankrupt :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Seems a pretty common thread running through all these accounts… :eyes:

Yeah, his team must really love him. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Off-Topic: :kissing_heart::hugs::hugs:

1 Like