How does one get one of them retired, yet too addicted to retire, +500 players?

I read that they are everywhere. Infecting all of gold league. But I’m still waiting for my team to get infected. :thinking:

What does one have to do to get this infection? :grin:

6 Likes

Yeah, I want one too. We have occasionally picked up a high 300, low 400, but they moved on for one reason or another - our latest had trouble dealing with a level of activity which was lower than that to which they were accustomed.

2 Likes

Just be honest about what you want when recruiting. I posted this on facebook recruiting group:

We got lucky and got 3 bigs. And once they join, it seems like more want to. I guess they don’t like to be the only bigs on a team. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just be warned you will get a lot of unsolicited advice when you straight up ask for big players.

2 Likes

I’m not 5, but I tried and you sent me to vipers.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

But our team is in gold :eyes:

2 Likes

We weren’t what you needed. You needed a warless team for resting. IvoryViper was the best fit for you then. :hugs:

2 Likes

Are you guys gonna try to move up?

1 Like

We’re moving up naturally. As our members get stronger, we do better. Took maybe 3 or 4 months to get from g2 to g1. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been hoping it works like Chicken Pox. If we play with those teams long enough we’ll catch it too. I even offered to share a cup of water but still no luck

4 Likes

Naturally works great up to about Plat 2. And then it everyone has at least one big. Some of them home grown, some not. We already had a few players over 400 when we were in P2, but we had to get someone who could beat the big guys. And its a sad day when I don’t really consider lvl 400 big. :rofl:

1 Like

Please ask your retired 500 to kiss some of his +500 friends. Maybe … just maybe … the stars will align. :grin:

1 Like

There seems to be some element of luck to it. We’ve stumbled across a couple in the upper 300s (though not 500+) just wandering around un-teamed in LC.

That said, at least with those, they seem to usually be more trouble than they’re worth. The last one we found, for example, started attacking whatever Atlas castles gave him the most glory, regardless of the teams involved.

For now we’re basically stuck with growing our own. And that’s a slowwww process.

4 Likes

Yes, there’s often a reason why teamless players are … teamless. We’ve definitely had a few who brought a lot of … drama.

2 Likes

I’m only 479. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Yup, that’s what I mean about one of the biggest disincentives to being in a lower league than one should be in. Unless you don’t care that you get your team’s castles wiped out because you sniped the wrong team.

It was fun when I was on an atlas team without infrastructure, I could go rogue but I wouldn’t do that to my current team.

2 Likes

Sorry LX, you didn’t make the cut. But here’s a hug. :grin::hugs:

3 Likes

what facebook group page is this? I’d like to join :slight_smile:

Yeah, you were a one-man battering ram. I was tempted to follow behind and scoop up the castles. :rofl:

2 Likes

Lx you ever get tired being on top of the world you can come slum it with us. :rofl: