How many likes does it take to get to the “Out of Love” badge?

How many forum likes can we actually give a day? The “Out of Love” badge says 50, but I have liked more than 50 posts today. Also, how do you actually get this darn badge?

Badges can take time to get credited; it’s not instantaneous.

I’m not very patient. :sweat: Thank you for responding. Do you know how many likes you actually get per day?

You liked 50 things just to get a badge?

Go to your profile and mouseover your likes while using a computer browser, it’ll give you an exact amount of likes.

And then you can just track it from there. That’s a lot of work for a badge that does nothing, though.

Just like Pokémon. :woman_shrugging: It seems logical to me.

Edit: I also got to read through some posts I had been neglecting.

Thank you.

I read every post, but I only read the thread if it seems interesting

I do the same. Tonight I opened some I usually wouldn’t, just to clear the new topics.

I impulsively read just about every post in every thread that’s not in the LFT or LFM section of the forums :sweat_smile: If there’s lots of math in a post, or a lack of proper punctuation (Damn it people! What is so hard about throwing in a few comas commas and periods in logical places to make your sentences understandable?!) then I’m more prone to just skimming it or scrolling past it altogether :laughing:

Edit: Liz can’t spell :shushing_face:

I am liking this for the badge😏

Where can you see those badges?

https://forums.wardragons.com/badges

Burger menu > Badges

Who’s throwing in comas? Wouldn’t commas work better than comatose people? I feel like they’re not very useful grammatically… :wink:

Argh! You’ve uncovered my crappiness at spelling stuff correctly :scream: This is why spell check is my friend :joy::joy::joy: But I often forget to use the grammarly keyboard on the forums because I’m lazy :laughing:

We have soooo much comas in my native language!
So I use to overdose with them so much,that I decided to cut them at all🙊
Almost…

Btw,sometimes you won’t get badges at all
For some weird reason . My alt have been visiting forum since day one and still doesn’t have Aficionado badge
So I gave up and started using main

This is part of why I asked. It’s says only 5 people have this badge, but I know it should be more. I missed the Aficionado badge by a couple days when the in game login kept asking for my info.

Maybe 5 ppl applied it ?
I can remove my badge and apply another

I thought this was the number earned. I may be wrong.