How much longer will we be at a disadvantage without atlas?

When will PG ever do something about teams in Platinum that STILL don’t have atlas??? Do you have any idea how much you screw us without being able to get shards and scrolls??? OH Yea forgot that you added a WHOLE 200 shards that MIGHT drop from a chest!! Oh wow that really helps a lot!!! Time to give at a MINIMUM everyone access to be able to attack in atlas to gather materials that will lessen the disadvantage to teams without Atlas! Time for PG to do something that really IMPROVES the game like you keep saying you are doing but never do! Rant over!..For Now! Lets see you do something right for a change!

Warren

4 Likes

You will be without atlas until you reach sapphire tier, or until you join another team that has atlas.

This may not be what you want to hear, but the sooner you accept it the sooner you can find a solution that works for you. It’s been made fairly clear that waiting for something to change is unlikely to get you any results in the forseeable future.

15 Likes

:point_up_2: :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Craft your free elite gear and live without Atlas in Platinium. If you had Atlas you would now be upset for take the elite gear insteed shards lol.

1 Like

Still makes it wrong. how can you have a game that has teams in same league with and WITHOUT atlas? How they don’t realize it is beyond insane! Or basically they just don’t care!

4 Likes

would possibly be a logical answer…EXCEPT when the platinum leagues our team is in is battling teams WITH Atlas!

2 Likes

When you say ‘Battling’ - are you referring to war? Are you warring teams with Atlas? Or are you just talking about PVP events?

both…in events AND wars…that’s what PG doesn’t seem to understand

1 Like

Join my team. You’ll have atlas. :sunglasses:

You can bring 2 or 3 friends if you want.

1 Like

I’m not saying it’s right. But it’s been made clear that it’s not going to change any time soon, so it’s the reality you’ll have to work with for now.

1 Like

So in wars - worst case, you lose some daily egg tokens… not a huge deal.
In events - team prizes are a tiny fraction compared to individual prizes… again, not a huge deal.

(I am looking at this form the perspective of a casual player, as a non-casual player would suck it up and join an Atlas team. )

Is it perfect - hell no… but life isn’t fair, and we all have to make choices. Opportunity cost :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

If you cant change the world, then adapt to it, change team, merge in, get a dead atlas team and move over etc etc. :man_shrugging:

Besides, even if your team does get atlas, there is no guaranteed you can hold any castles, even you mange to hold just 1-2 castles, it does nothing for you really. no castles = no boost, it’s pretty equivalent to not having atlas imo :man_shrugging:

1 Like

not true @ all…access to atlas will enable entire team to create more & better gear, which will make dragons for entire team better and as close to equal footing as can get

2 Likes

The fact is that PG (and the have officially announced this) are not rolling out Atlas to any more lower leagues.

They answer to the original question is indefinitely.

again, only if you can even hold decent amount of castles …

Without castles you’re lucky to get like 50 shards a run. Atlas is raindrops in the lake without castles and infrastructure. I would take Morrein’s advice and decide what you value more; your own success in the game or your ties to your current team.

You do realize that just getting access to Atlas doesn’t give you all the stuff you think, right? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

They disabled the “instant win pvp attack” button??

:cry::cry:

4 Likes

To piggyback on this - you don’t have to be on the same team to stay in touch/chat with your firends. I have a couple active private chats open with old teammates from past teams - what I enjoyed about those people was the chatting anyway - I didn’t need them to back me on runs or anything - and so in that regard, nothing has changed, we still chat and laugh like the good ol’ days :smiley:

4 Likes

Sometime between super Kelvin and perma-freeze Corth, I think. :thinking: