How to acquire moonfang

Can anybody explain what all you have to do in order to get moonfang I’m under the assumption you just have to get all three of the dragons and then you can get him but other people have told me that you actually have to evolve all three of them to a certain level does anybody actually know or could at least explain it to me please

You must obtain the obsidian stones for Gargula, Chimerak, and Spindra. Only then will you be able to obtain moonfang.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Thank you I really appreciate that I was hoping I wouldn’t have to get him all the way to obsidian I’m only I’m only poor folks so I can’t afford to spend that kind of money you need to run the lines like that I appreciate it very much though they said no I’m not sure I made the right choice but just sticking with the ones that I want you’re my hero

Please next time use the search🔎 function and search keywords before posting a “new” question, this has already been answered twice in the forum. Typing “Moonfang” will instantaneously show you two similar threads using almost the same words as you did. The first two threads, several weeks old.

Thank you in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.