Move to a 12 flame system-1 Flame per 10% base destruction-2 reward flames for a 1(or 2 with back up) dragon clear. Totaling 600 flame war system in addition to the defense point system. Getting max Flames should be a challenge, not a given.
A 4th defense consumable-Cleanse an area of all negative status debuffs: Large radius(1 full long island), long cd for for other consumables(10s), limit 1 per defense(per person)
Limit the number of times a single person can back the members of the team, to around 5.
Soulless Runes and Glyph: A blank rune/glyph that has 7 ranks(greater than mythic), with 3 stat potential.
Customizing the stats for it involve sacrificing other runes with a matching stat.
i.e.: 20 common runes, 12 rare runes, 8 epic runes, 3 legendary runes, 1 mythic rune. The first sacrifice will apply to the primary stat, 2nd sacrifice to the second stat and the 3rd sacrifice to the third stat. Rune does still used to level the rune/glyph.
Increase the rune dust drop rate from 500 dust. I would suggest 50k and 500k(legendary rune dust drop), that way its at a point where it can be used but it isn’t so much that people will be overwhelmed, it will also relieve pressure off the dependence of season line rune dust.
3. Tier Releases
Release the whole tier at once, with adequate tower levels to deal with them, yes this will make for longer times in between new tiers. This is a good thing, we have plenty of tiers as is, and it will give more time to properly iron out all of the balance requirements.
The new tier will be for levels what? 370-420, just how many people are actually in the level range for this? How many times do you think you can do this before you outscale the tiers to the players.
Make towers and bases much harder, to the point that clearing 100% actually is an achievement, flying bases requiring skill and strategy, not just a matter of overpowering the base with raw stats. In this way getting 600 flames in war isn’t just a must for teams, it returns to being the primary goal of winning a war. @panda recently said the current success rate on war runs is approximately 97% personally I believe you should flip that, the success rate on war runs should be 3% between fully decked out teams like Dreadnought and NoMercyOrder. Getting 600 flames should require careful planned out flying against these Juggernaut level bases. I would like to see a type of war, where you need to fly the base a few times to iron out the specific strengths of the base, just to squeeze out one more flame for the war. Not one person backing everyone against in the war with an overpowered dragon(from raw stats alone).
Revisit old towers to give them identity and purpose.
- Dragon Identity: The 3 classes of dragons should each have a clearly defined role in design and play so that we can better focus and strategize around them. Whatever you define for them, just move them forward in that direction not a bunch of criss crossing bs, which either ends in an op dragon, or a smashed together mess.
I.E.: Hunters-precision fliers who slip in and out, they disable and poke holes. What they shouldn’t do, is take out a whole base single handily or even 2. Like Necryx
Sorcerers-Large scale destroyers, but super vulnerable like A&A
Warriors-should be able to tank and survive, taking out a few towers over the course, and overall weakening the bulk of the tower. Like Destar(if the towers were properly balanced)
6. Gold Chest Drops
Lumber Packs & Food Packs: Tie it to storage capacity, Legendary drop should be 50% storage capacity, base drop 20%, common drop 5%, all rounded down to even numbers.
Exp potions: Legendary drop is 3 potions of 1.5x max exp, base drop of 5 potions at .5x max exp, common drop of 3 potions at .1x max exp, all values rounded down.
Timers: Up the drops across the board, 30/75 3h timers, 10/25 12h timers, and 4/15 24h timers, for the gold drops and legendary drops respectively
Put a cap on certain drops like tower buffs, no one needs 15,000 of these things, and even if we do drop down, the cap would lift and put us right back over.
Hire @TheRedDelilah she knows her shit on breeding and bringing order to chaos, and cutting through the BS. Her passion alone can’t be beat or measured.
8. Egg Tokens
- Introduce Scaling Token Mission: Every 100 levels double the pay out for missions. Base 20/40/80, 40/80/160 with elite, 80/160/320 for elite+season egg bonus. With this suggestion a level 300 players missions would grant 160/320/640, 320/640/1280 with elite, 640/1280/2560 Tokens with seasonal buff+elite. Over 30 days between breeding events a person can feasibly get enough tokens for more dragons. Enough to properly clear a tier like harbinger over the period between tiers.
- Reduce the cost of obsolete tiers by reducing the egg token cost by roughly 10%, having a 3 or 4 tier wall of full priced dragons is more than enough, having the lower dragons have a cost reduction via reducing the number of tokens fragments required to breed them would alleviate this.
But only 1 or the other the combination of the 2 would dilute the resource too much and make breeding too available and easy.
9. Team Event Prizes
Expand the team achievements so its not so big a scale between prizes
Scale the prizes for the new league structure
10. Individual Prizes
- Recently the pvp atlas event had fantastic levels of prizes, that quality of rewards should be carried across all event.
11. Closed Betas
- You’re already doing this, so good, keep it up and roll it out ASAP.