How to fly azrael + Aftermath Season

6 Likes

Yes, you can. NOT directly though! Because you will need to have another platform for your videos like Youtube & link your video/s here by uploading “from the web”.

5 Likes

i meant it like that :sweat_smile: :grin:

Lolss you mean you like to create your own thread for your videos like Fiery & Mr. Monopoly? You can do that I think!

6 Likes

ah i see you updated the title! lolss

5 Likes

I guess ,lemme know ur thoughts :sweat_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

Just a bit of constructive criticism but all the different fonts and colors without any kind of outline, shadow or solid background behind them are very difficult to read

9 Likes

OKAY!:smiley:

1. Add / show details to your video: Dragon’s AP/HP, Runes / Glyphs used, Rider (if there is any), Gears (used to rider, if there are any), your target’s base Defense Power (on top of the player level, which is already showed).

2. Be consistent with text colors & fonts. White font color is okay, dark fonts made texts less visible or readable based on your video.

1. Unless you obtain permission to share game info. from that target base or player, I would blur that part or skip directly to the base area. That player could be farmed, you know!
10 Likes

good point ,I will remember these next video ,i didn’t have anything on azrael tho

1 Like

i am a noob at editing videos ,but was the white font ok

Keep them coming! Recording your runs will help you study your own flying ability that you can use to improve & develop techniques / strategies you can share as tips (maybe) to new players of the game! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Hows the music and quality ,also if ur wondering y i haven’t asked to subscribe its cuz i upload to help or entertain ,tho subscribing is appreciated alot :blush:

1 Like

Done. :green_heart:

Honestly I didn’t mind the background music actually. A bit loud for me but it’s a gaming thing really & you don’t expect a run like that with mellow, operatic background music, do you? lolss. I just toned it down while watching your video above so I could just focus on the run itself! But all good! :+1:

5 Likes

i have taste ,also i edited the music into it :sweat_smile: ,thx for subscribing

1 Like

IKR! Lolss

Also, notice your titles… try to make it more attractive enough for future traffics! Or, at least upload with a complete title or description to your (future) video/s… lolss

Like what’s up with “How to Azrael?” is Azrael a verb? lolss… Try to complete it next time so it won’t confuse your viewers. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I saw some ppl use how to and the dragon name ,I’ll do it with ‘‘fly’’ next time, i did put ‘‘fly’’ in the thumnail tho ,i changed the title :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Saw it! :green_heart: :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

this is fieryxfury’s right
also who da cutest dragon

2 Likes

if anyone sees this vid pls tell me ur thoughts :blush:

1 Like

all spoilers of new season in a video :nerd_face:

1 Like