How to play two accounts in the same device without "Issues"

Hey, Iv’e notice a lot of people don’t seem to know this, but there are simple apps that can create a separate environment in your own phone. Kind of how a VM (Virtual Machine) works in a computer.

If you are are gonna play two accounts in the same device, this is defiantly the best way to go about it.

For Android
ParallelSpace - https://apkpure.com/parallel-space-multi-accounts/com.lbe.parallel.intl
VirtualXposed - https://www.malavida.com/en/soft/virtualxposed/android/#gref

I prefer virtualX but PS is much easier to use and safer in a way. I also heard virtualX works better if your device is rooted, so if you don’t have a rooted phone, go for the first one.

For IOS
Dual Space
ParallelSpace

Granted I haven’t used the IOS apps myself, just from a quick search seems these are the best two.

P.S. If you ever contact support and they ask you if you access different accounts in the same device, you are better off saying “no” than trying to explain them how a virtual space works.

:frowning:

i was expecting to be told to buy another device…

That would kind of contradict the title xd

Most of Androids have the ability to have several system accounts. It’s like completely isolated phones - each account is bound to specific gmail-address, can have own set of applications, contacts, etc.

Hmm. I’d caution everyone on this. If folks have been using these specific ones without issues then probably okay, but FYI I’ve heard rumor some launchers have caused accounts to get banned as the launcher triggered a tampering/file modified flag. Maybe speculation, or maybe even solved. But I’d be cautious on anything (other than the app manager built in) that screws with cache files in any way or shape.

Neither of these seem to support War Dragons. They have a proprietary list of apps they support and War dragons is not one of them. (It’s mostly web browsers and social media apps)

100% you wont have any in game issues with these apps. I have been using these apps for my own projects for quite a while, and on war dragons for about a year.

I would never suggest something that I don’t know for a fact that it works without issues.

I’m willing to bet is speculation, but some launchers do tamper with the apk to change the file icons. however the apps listed above are not “launcher” apps at all, they install the apk the same way your phone does when downloaded from the app the store.

P.S. In september a friend hacked an account from lvl 1 to 300ish, reported it to PG and is still sitting unbanned in a silver team. That’s why I’m strongly unwilling to believe that a launcher could possibly get you banned. Also Jared has stated that account logs that trigger a warning, do get check by a human employee before any ban happens.

It doesn’t screw with any existing cashe files, is a complete separate environment that creates its own app cashe. There is absolutely no security threat from these apps. Again they work almost like a VM would in a computer.

Just tested PS on IOS, works fine.

This is not a bad solution either, however this applies to mostly tablets these days, most newer smartphones do not have this option. The phone way would be to either use Custom ROM to unlock this feature, or create multiple ROM’s (aka dual boot). They are both too much trouble for what is worth, and I believe void any phone warranty’s.

This is not a bad solution either, however this applies to mostly tablets these days, most newer smartphones do not have this option. The phone way would be to either use Custom ROM to unlock this feature, or create multiple ROM’s (aka dual boot). They are both too much trouble for what is worth, and I believe void any phone warranty’s.

This feature present since Android 3.0 or so. Originally was for tablets, but present everywhere, unless phone vendor desides to hide it. I had it on all phones - OnePlus, Honor, and on weaker devices as well - all androids I had during last 5 years. It also present on Pixel series, as I remember. So it is not that rare. Most users just not aware of it (and don’t need it).

Yea you are right, on second look, a lot of phones do allow the feature still. Seems Samsung is the only big one that still doesn’t allow it.

Is defiantly a nice solution for people who do have it, my s9 is rooted so I might as well add it and try it out. If I don’t have any issues with it, ill defiantly add it to the original post and give you the credit of course.

The permissions that these types of apps require is more the concern to me, particularly if people like doing more sensitive stuff like their banking on their device. It’s putting a huge amount of trust in the app devs’s hands that they aren’t doing something malicious/3rd party isn’t using them to be malicious.

I think that was the one that suspiciously required an email to use it. Or at least I downloaded 3 or 4 including the two listed and no war dragons options.

Edit: is your iOS device jailbroken? That could change how it behaves

ParallelSpace is quite a safe app to use, even for banking, is no more dangerous than using a browser to access your bank account.

VirtualXposed is a bit more risky, mainly due to the fact that you cant download the apk from the app store, and you gotta use a third party to obtain it. However! the awesome thing about virtualXposed is that is actually limited to your phone and does not have any contact with an outside server after installation. So as long as no initial malware comes with the apk, you are on safe side.

It was not my device, the only apple product I own is an iMac Pro and cause it was basically gifted. It was the device of a colleague at my internship, Ill check with him.

Admin don’t really care how many accounts you play from. In fact they helped me to retrieve an account I lost due to a broken phone with no outside attachments to the account. I just need proof it was my account I provided it and they will ask what do you want it attached to. I have 2 gmail accounts I simply had them place it on my other gmail. So when I log in everyday I put in my gmail and password hit continue type confirm press ok it logs me off the game I go back and I am in. When you switch accounts it’s imperative to log off and sign out first it logs you off go back to WD app go to gear account then sign in then it logs you off go back to the app and your in. The process is quite a drag but it keeps your accounts safe from being deleted if you log in to an account while logged in another. Play it safe and if you have more than one gmail which is easy to make you will have a separate Google play account which is also needed. With out your Google play account data can go missing cause it won’t have anything to save to. I hope this helps ya. I play on Android don’t know if Apple works the same way.