How would you buff Reyze if you could?

I am seeing a few discussions and concerns about this season’s mythic warrior Reyze being not good. If you had the chance to fix and balance Reyze what would you change? Spells? Breath damage? I’m extremely curious to see some of community ideas. While PG may be away for the new years they will return back to work and visit the forums to see the feeback on Reyze. They will indeed read this discussion and who knows… maybe they will take some of your ideas :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t, it seems pretty much spot on as it is.

Would fix Nockmar in a heartbeat though, permafreeze with no timing required is still ridiculous. Even making the freeze cooldown shorter would at least make it harder to get right.

10 Likes

In ideal world, having the quick cast glitch fixed (and yes, it affects Reyze) is preferable.
That said, Reyze is still viable in current state.

About the change, extra vfx like Kirin (the glow) or Sakura (extra pretty flight) is always welcomed :slightly_smiling_face:

I think if Jaal and Kin from 2 seasons ago outperform Reyze then he’s a little under tuned. Doesn’t need huge buffs just some tweaks.

Fully agree that they should fix the CD on Noks freeze ( but up so there is at least 2-3s cooldown betwen casts ) but I would also say they should buff his single target dps.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

1 Like

just because they want a non-hunter nerfed has nothing to do with favoritism lol

6 Likes

1 Like

You really don’t understand why people don’t like non hunters do you?

2 Likes

How come hunter people never criticize mindless OP hunters but will jump on easy warriors straight away?

Hunters are a mixed bag. Some need skill and some don’t.

Blind Freddy can fly Helminn, Cal, Quel, Mordred, Gilas etc.

Warrior / Sorc people should of been up in arms about how easy these were to fly and how strong they were.

Just because a dragon is a hunter doesn’t mean it requires only the most skilled pilot to be successful vs 2D / 3D.

6 Likes

Because hunterbois and elitists have an agenda to push. Warrior and Sorcerer flyers mostly just want to enjoy the dragons and have some variety in play styles.

Hunterbois cant be satisfied with hunters being the fastest class, they also want them to be the only usable class against defenders. Cant have those precious money bases getting beat by filthy sorcerers and warriors

12 Likes

If that agenda succeeds then the population downfalls and so will there accounts be useless to PG no game.

2 Likes

Probably cause hunter elitist is a rare breed, what most people see as op are in the hand of those who can fly which more often concentrated in mainly a few team so some team is incredibly difficult to take down and consider cheater or some shit by people
Although it’s true pg made some stupidly op and easy hunter like helminn which is a hunter gig which is pretty hated as well

3 Likes

I think one issue is that new tiers come out too fast and now we are in a total bind.

Invokers regular shots aren’t strong enough to drop towers anymore

More hunters need unlimited ammo and 3 tower CC

Warriors need massive high breath damage boost and a dodge

Sorcs need white aoe and shields with other utility like a dodge.

PG should probably chill for a few seasons and spend some time rebalancing everything.

I reckon bigger towers will just add to the existing class limitations.

It won’t be long before warriors need 1,000% breath damage and hunters need shield aoe to go with their unlimited ammo.

1 Like

Actually I think this should apply to all dragons, regardless of class. And to boot I don’t think bases should be able to be solo’d at all with 3d (decent bases anyways).

Yes some have been a little OP but that is a different topic.

1 Like

It’s funny how so many talk about balance like it matters so much, when anyone slightly under end game can get smashed by a higher tier no matter any number of defenders. It’s not like this game requires anyone to hit their exact competitively balanced opponent. “Balance” is mostly just a buzz word for end tier players pretending it matters for everyone at this point. In 99% of the game if anyone needs to hit down they’ll have zero issue doing that. If a dragon is “OP” the only place it really matters is end game, it’s actually a little funny because for the rest of the player base literally every dragon can be op, I can hit two tiers down with the most trash dragon ever and make it a surt.

If people really care about true balance then there needs to be some mechanical changes like assigning automatic power percentages when hitting down (not up, to maintain some advantage, and can still give some extra when hitting down but at least similar). Otherwise, it’s kind of just actually funny to argue about a problem that mostly only exists at end game. Hey, let’s have another surt for all anyone cares, the only ones who’d actually notice that their base is useless is the top 1%, everyone else already knows because they can be hit down on.

Now, this isn’t a complaint just pointing it out, I’m all for balance but there would need to be more mechanic changes to make ALL levels of play balanced laterally.

10 Likes

All call those types of people brain dead. Especially if they are bullying for easy points In PvP or atlas. It normally makes me cringe seeing a higher level literally hit 3 - 5 times down his normal tier level.

1 Like

Are you suggesting a bait and switch here? Nerf a dragon from previous season so buyers will regret is very bad.

1 Like

Atlas makes this worse at times.

Gates are now like 1200-1500 rank teams so if you want to get to a juicy target you have to hit down at them for zero glory.

Then the next castle is 800-1000 rank team.

Then its a 500-600 rank team. Finally getting 50% glory.

After that then you can hit some fair / even targets for 100% glory.

It feels like a right mess to me how everything is set up.

1 Like

Cue Malik Anyways this is literally going off topic to be honest.

1 Like