Howi towers shooting faster then the speed of light!

Yess, this is a holiday weekend, so probably be gone until Tuesday :unamused:

2 Likes

@PGGalileo any update on this? Towers ss and ranges are complete broken since the Perch fix. And howi even lost his reload time.

1 Like

i kinda like it

1 Like

F you :joy:

3 Likes

well it is fun right? and it is challenging why not i mean i think it be fun lmao

1 Like

Its only fun if u use a hunter that can cloak imo…

4 Likes

Right?:joy:

Can someone direct me to PG’s response to this, that they’re looking into it? Can’t seem to find confirmation anywhere, but there have been a lot of threads that mentioned the issue, so I may have missed it.

Or equip reverse projectile, hope red is killed and watch howi self detonate

https://forums.wardragons.com/t/introducing-perch-resistances-official-discussion-thread/130063

1 Like

@PGGalileo its now over one week since tower ss are bugged, not only Howi. Yet we get again new unneeded features without fixing that major issue?

He has mentioned this before, they are currently testing it. So can you please wait. I am assuming when @PGGalileo learns something new, he will tell us.

Different teams work on new features and fixing bugs.

4 Likes

But, this bug IS on the radar and being looked at, correct? @PGGalileo

Edit: It’s been two weeks now, and like I stated before, I can’t recall reading a post where PG actually said they were looking into it, but I am happy (and hopeful) to be proven wrong!!

1 Like

I can’t even notice the difference anymore. Now if Howitzers are reverted, it’s going to feel like a nerf to Howitzers :joy:

4 Likes

There have been several posts (that I’m too lazy to dig for :joy:) But here’s a few:

Most recent posts I’ve seen about that - but we’d appreciate an update! @PGGalileo

2 Likes

This post makes me pray they stop working on new content soon then :joy:

Interesting assumption… I wonder why you feel that way… :thinking:

Even if true it is still worrisome it took so long for him to hear anything given that this should be a top priority…

Oh now we know… they wanted to focus on that stupid perch thing instead.

2 different teams for 2 different things.

So both teams an inadequate? Gotcha… typical PG

1 Like