Howitzers are like OP

Well, howitzers seem cool and all, but they are sort of OP. I watched a level 378 get shot down by like a level 300 in an attack due to an howitzer.
My best dragons get shot down easily, (despite the fact my dragons outmatches the total base power by x5).
I think PG would tune the attack power down. Some others towers are crap like archer and lightening doesn’t do much unless they are a high level and grouped together.[poll type=regular results=always public=true chartType=bar groups=admins]

• YES! Howitzers should be tuned down
  • No! They are fine the way they are
  • Hmmm…IDK/neutral
    [/poll]
3 Likes

Howis are definitely strong but the damage can be mitigated.

Hunters for example can cloak / stealth dodge the attack and then crowd control it.

Warriors can shield the attack ( assuming the shot isnt the super shot although super shot is low damage anyway )

I think the key is checking the map for a howi before zoning in and having a plan to nullify it.

20 Likes

I just think howitzers are OP and harder to level up. They should be tuned down a LITTLE bit.

1 Like
  • Yes! Howitzers should be turned down
  • No! They are fine the way they are
  • Hmmm… IDK/Neutral

0 voters

Hell No! Howitzers are good as it is. They kill inexperienced players from getting my food and wood. And half the game is filled with those so I don’t think I should share my wealth with them rather than give it to my teammates.
So no I don’t want howitzers to be nerfed at all

7 Likes

Exactly my thoughts. Howie is fine as it is. It can be easily dodged/mitigated/killed before it fires.

10 Likes

Equip your dragon with reverse projectile and Howie will die on his own medicine.

6 Likes

Projectile attacks have so many work around a right now. That along with the travel time. If you get hit by it you are either misplaying, mismanaging resources, or tanking it intentionally.

I really feel we don’t need to reduce their power at all

7 Likes

:point_up_2: this

Yes Howis are powerful but not OP, main thing is you have to plan ahead and select the dragon that is suitable for the attack, not just blindly attack a base without having a thorough look.

5 Likes

Miss my Gig… most YOLO dragon to date.

1 Like

Use hunters that could cloak …instead of asking for a nerf…WHY DONT YOU BUILD YOUR OWN HOWITZER

4 Likes

I will absolutely kill someone to get that option fo’sho’

10 Likes

Hello blue mage… “waving hands”

2 Likes

And besides its quite amusing… EVERYBODY WANTS TO HAVE BUFFS WITH THIS … WITH THAT… AND THEN HERE YOU ARE ASKING FOR A NERF… ITS NOT FUNNY COZ I SPEND A LOT OF RSS AND TIMERS TO MAXED MY HOWI… W/IN MY LEVEL …THEN YOUR ASKING FOR A FREAKING NERF???:triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:

4 Likes

6 Likes

That’s a very specific dragon to use. Why not just equip reverse projectile.

1 Like

He was in my roster. :joy:

1 Like

While the howitzer is a great tower, there are many ways to mitigate it… Use a better strategy. Use a better dragon. Use your spells (cloak, sand, shield, reverse projectiles, etc). Please stop recommending PG nerf things, and just work on your flying technique and strategy.

6 Likes

Ha ha!!! Now that’s the best answer I have seen on this thread ever!! ( @XXXnirbhayaXXX came close)

1 Like