https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_by_coconut

Errr…wut? Needs to be in off topic at the very least if this isn’t just a copy and paste error or something. :thinking: @moderators

I believe the OP is trying to do the users training thing with @discobot but messed up on one of the steps. I forget if this is from the new user training session or the advanced user one. I think it’s more new user though…

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Lul. You mean that there is a guide and I didn’t have to muddle through one mistake after another until I finally figured stuff out? :thinking:

If you go to the message in your mail box that’s from discobot you can reply in it: @discobot start new user and it’ll walk you through tutorial steps on how to do the basic functions of the forum :upside_down_face:

Edit: And I triggered discobot to send me a pm message welcoming me to the forums :rofl:

1 Like

@discobot

I’m already an advanced user but I’ll try it anyway :

@discobot display help

Edit : I forgot it could do fun stuff too :grin: Hopefully this will help a few people honing their forum skills.

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Moved to off topic

1 Like

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Psarus
Modasaurus-Rex
9h
Moved to off topic

This topic will close a month after the last reply.
You will receive notifications because you created this topic.

Suggested Topics
Forums Moderator Applications are Open! 166 15
1h
Announcements
No Eggs if use Mystic Fragments 7
15h
Suggestions
Dragon Appreciation Day
11m
Runic chests jumped up in price
2h
Team Portraits competition
suggestion
2h
There are 2 unread and 3 new topics remaining, or browse other topics in
Off-Topic

:crystal_ball: Yes definitely

Um, it appears that you are having some problems with the forums. Is there anything I can do to help explain things for you? :hugs:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.