I hope you claimed food in trading post

Where food a pain in the @ to get trading post made it where I don’t need no freaking food

2 Likes

Nope, even at endgame food isnt difficult to get. Since Feeding is gone, food packs are only a slight convenience when you’re too lazy to wait for food from the bank or to go out and find it. Most of the time I cant even use all of the food I have in my farms. Even leveling verdants, getting xp takes longer than getting food

7 Likes

Omg finally someone who understands the pain is at endgame xp potions is needed more than food

1 Like

Honestly I havent used an XP potion since probably gold tier? I think to get Whale leveled up and useable (loved that dragon). It just means doing more invader runs (Thank you auto-attack). Im fine with the new xp pots, though I dont want to see them in the seasonal lines again like we saw with Equestor and the Exotic Glyph last season. Food packs though are meh. If I can use something worthless to buy them then fine but I’d never open chests or spend sigils to get them (unless I was forced to).

1 Like

I got a few as they have use for me to quickly level a dragon to breed able

You’re not at end game :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Are you an alt

2 Likes

Does it matter?

Does it not?

1 Like

Food isn’t much of a problem for me. I find it far easier to get food in breeding than to get lumber in fort.

Welp I was like either I’m saying yo-yo to the food or go go goodbye too that food so I picked the second option :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I do claim some when im too busy and still want to lv dragon

2 Likes