I’m a Dragon Lady not Lord

Please change dragon lord as anyone is “man” playing. I know this game it’s being a
Long time but u aren’t a little mysogenist and arcade in caverns. I’m a Woman,
Goddess @VeneciaPrayyer. think I earn some
Badge

:snail::pray:t2::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: @Matoula

1 Like

Also find titles for those not man and not woman. Plus those being both.

11 Likes

I’m opposed to giving my gender to a game, that’s private information. Those who know for sure are friends and people I trust. I also find the term Dragonlady weird, like a woman with way too many Dragons…

@Hwrd will certainly have a catlady meme for you soon…

17 Likes

While I am not against a change. The title lord is not universally used to represent men. There are a number of female possessing the lord title.

Even in other fantasy games the title lord is more about the position rather than gender.

Don’t get me wrong I am very aware that more often than not the title implies the person is male. This has been changing.

But if there is a suitable title to replace it with. No issues from me.

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Get over yourself :upside_down_face:

22 Likes

This is kind of the opposite of feminism. This is asking for a special segregated title to differentiate between men and women.

7 Likes

I’m a lady, but I like Dragon Lord title more. I would not like it to be taken from me.

15 Likes

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whilst I don’t agree there is a need for gender specific titles here, this seems unnecessarily provocative and demeaning to the OP

6 Likes

women are also lords

unless you’re implying you’d like to go back to a time when this wasn’t the case?

21 Likes

The Queen was Lord High Admiral of the Royal Navy. If it’s good for her…

6 Likes

Apologies that I don’t find vintage sexism as hilarious as you clearly do. I would much rather keep the conversation around the gender neutrality of lord then for it to become your personal troll fest

It’s not the most important issue in the game for sure but it’s still someone’s valid concern, and possibly a misinterpretation during translation.

11 Likes

:eyes:

This is getting juicy. Popcorn with my morning coffee. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

5 Likes

Must be really bored and not interested in playing the PvP to complain about a gender neutral title being applied to all of the playerbase.

Let’s break it down, cause I’m bored too.

Dragon = big lizard thing

Lord = one who asserts power over another

Dragonlord = one who asserts power over big lizard things

Or, you can adopt gender specific title(s), but then you leave out the gender neutrals and/or confused players.

So in the interest of offending as few players as possible, how about we stick with the current, gender neutral, title of Dragonlord, eh?

Edit - and the thread is about Lord/Lady, so let’s overlook the fact that I just classified all Dragons as “lizard type things”, ok? No mythical, or possible real, dragons were harmed in the making of this statement :joy::rofl:

30 Likes

I had no idea. You type like a dude :flushed:

Lots of females in in this game. :flushed::flushed:

1 Like

I’m offended by this description.

Big lizard thing = dinosaur

Haha, I beat you to adding a disclaimer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes