I’m pissed at my farmer 😒

As a person who has been farmed multiple times by levels 2 to 3 times my size, I expect a certain level of commitment by the other. At least six raids per day … the great ones can do up to +30 (a :bowing_woman: to “Emp” … you were the best :1st_place_medal::trophy:”).

So, the piddly raid once a day or two actually pisses me off. Am I wrong to have expectations from my farmers? I think not. If you’re going to do something, do it well. :unamused:

People should have more pride in their performance. :face_with_monocle:

13 Likes

Lol fun fun

Damn straight. If you’re gonna do it, do it right!

2 Likes

Pretty funny😜

It’s a two-way street. How’s your commitment to constantly keeping maxed resources for him to farm? You need to put effort into this relationship to make it work!

12 Likes

So you are a farm?? good to know
I’ll check you out.

I wish that guy farmed me instead!!! That would be the best thing ever! :joy::joy::sunglasses:Now I’m just pissed :triumph:

I’ve filled up and mailed / PM to come spank me. I make sure to do my part. :sunglasses:

Nope not a farm but I take my farming seriously. It been over six months since I’ve been farmed but I’m still not going to lower my expectations. :roll_eyes:

Six months being farmed without being a farm… What did you do?? lol

Sorry, I meant I haven’t had a farmer in over six months. The last one I had was interesting. I gotta put a post of it in the “This one time at War Dragons” thread. :grin:

Ill send a swarm of ember to munch on your sheeps .

This one brings back memories …

Too many farmers don’t have the stamina to do it right.

1 Like

Lol that is dedication :joy:

How did I miss that thread? OMG epic!

And yes, if you’re gonna farm, do it right. But I too think you should do your due diligence and keep your storage full :wink:

1 Like

You’re welcome to come on by. I can’t feed any dragons so all the food gets gifted, raided, or overflowed into the abyss. :hugs: