I need help getting timers

Anyone know how I can get timers because I’m barely getting levels with out em

1 Like

the omiros branch contains a lot of them, about 1600 12h timers if you take it entirely, in the two weeks with 20% resource buffs… Also you could help yourself with the rider missions and balloon missions, doing many every day

7 Likes

All good tips from Imperivm. Other sources include atlas events, the forge (slooow), event rewards, gold chests, platinum chests, and especially draconic chests.

6 Likes

Plan B is the credit card :wink:

To be fair if your entertainment budget permits then packs are pretty good.

Unfortunately since they don’t scale then packs are uselss from 100 onwards :frowning:

6 Likes

Ahahahahahahahahah

3 Likes

How new to the game are you? What level?

This may be a silly question, but are you saving your timers for the fort event and only levelling towers then?

I have a few options, if your a lower level you may not have access to some.
1 - Atlas. There’s nothing more to say.
2 - Tower branches (Drakul Pylon or Crystal Howiter branches)
3 - Chest Farm. A boring option but it does work.
(Note that you get chests from hitting bases normally so this isn’t very important.)
4 - :clap: Spend :clap: Rubies :clap: In :clap: PvP :clap: ONLY :clap:

3 Likes

If you figure it out let me know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You should forge timers (it’s a bit slow but worth it) and save them for fortification. Or save farm for chests and save them to open for later. Or you can just use your credit card if you’re willing to spend $100 on a game pack :rofl:

What level are you? You could maybe not be gaining if you merged/transformed any towers. Merging/transforming is like taking a loan from the bank where you need to pay back that XP. You will not level up until that XP is paid back.

2 Likes

They’re probably endgame, or near endgame. It takes so many days of timers up in the higher levels.

Really? This sounds like an end-game post to you? :rofl:

10 Likes

Well… no :sweat_smile:… but why would a lower level be having trouble leveling up?

Bc they don’t yet understand how the game works

4 Likes

That’s why I asked level. Because I think they are not waiting for fort event to level and so are constantly low on timers

4 Likes

I’m not having trouble leveling up I’m having trouble getting timers

1 Like

Oh… well, others have given great tips:

• Atlas
  • Electrum branches
  • chests, etc.
1 Like

:sob: :sob: :sob: Not anymore it sounds like… :sob: :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

But what is your level? And are you only levelling up during the Fort event?

Wait… your kidding… right?

1 Like

bam. knew i’d find it eventually in that cluttered mess of a topic

2 Likes