I pray this doesn't happens

I found a old phone I owned 2 yrs ago seeing what I had on it and I did play a game called game of war I quit playing because of MZ greedy ways stayalive77 a well known player quit because us players went on strike for not paying for packs worked for like two weeks then back to the greedy ways so 80% of the community left because of MZ not listening to the players anyone can see for themselves on the reviews on Google play about game of war I ADVISE NOT TP PLAY THAT GAME UNLESS YOU HAVE MORE MONEY THAN SENSE

PG please listen to us players I really love this game I just don’t want WD to follow that other game’s footsteps

1 Like

Used to play that too. Without spending it was impossible to participate.

1 Like

This is getting rather ridiculous tbh, i can see the concern because i too have suffered and been forced to quit a game i loved due to greed causing incompetence in new chests that would continue to come out, glitched, and if you were lucky enough to find one giving troops it often meant that beforee it quickly got patched up it would give you so many of the newest and baddest troops that you literally would be set for life… and yes even though this game can make me go full caps lock cussing to vent out my frustration on the lag and sync errors, i still believe that it is definitely possible to be only E2P and still have fun and have moments to shine… just will take a lot of work of course and commitment and will be limited in certain aspects but just for example my first pvp on this account i went from like lvl 11-25 and had 30k points this last gauntlet, came in 1st in silver III league with me being only person in my team.

Its all about your mindset, ones happiness is less than or equal to their expectations

Edit: i misunderstood a bit of what u were saying but i get it now that i stopped driving and read back over this lol and agree, hope it does not happen… but as i said about happiness and expectations yada yada lol

1 Like

yea I used to play that game whenever a teammate bought a pack the rewards to the other teammates was actually decent compared to this game gow is a money pit plus they opened new kingdoms every month or it was every 2

1 Like

I quit it too for the same reason… seems like history is repeating itself

2 Likes

I just want pg to learn what happens when you worry about money instead of the players who give that money by listening to the players

2 Likes

It could very well end up the an old game i used to play called reign of dragons i spent lots on the game after a large community of spenders i myself included went on strike the app was forced to shut down and alot of the members recieved very substantial refunds from the owners of the app i played the game for nerly 5 years and got a refund of about 90% of what i spent in the course of my time playing…just saying that was the best Christmas my family and freinds ever got from me lmao

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.