I want a refund this is unacceptable

Look what they did to my bad ass UVS.

I request a refund that‘s torture and it’s as legit as the Surt refund requests! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Refund me already /s

Lol… they need a turn off mode for this pink throw up

Please shoot me! Be merciful!

Lmao this is awesome warlord

I would have paid for Tez to shoot black hearts :black_heart:

OMG! I would love to see black hearts fly from my Prospero and Zotz! I would laughing so hard as I demolish my enemies bases with black hearts of rotten, festering, putrified love

He’s so cute now :joy::joy::joy:

UVS just wants to share the love…of destruction…

Since when has War Dragons UI been designed by 10 year old girls?

:man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3:

Wtf! Seriously :unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

It is a bit gross

You NEED an option to turn this off. Valentines day sees an increase in suicides the world over. Shoving this at players may well cause issues in people who are already depressed. How long will this last?

they said nothing as powerful as love but the dragons arent stronger by any mean

Looks like UVS now makes love and Not war. Truly peaceful dragon!

All I’m hearing here is “Jared, please make it more pink. Also bunnies. If you have time, get the art team to turn all the currencies into different conversation heart candies.”

Yes, bunnies. Bunnies with big, sharp nasty teeth to gobble up the floppy pink jellyfish that are stalking my dragons. The poor things are too embarrassed to come out of the den.

Flagging this as spam… :rofl:

Getting eye cancer… :see_no_evil:

I wAsnt going to say anything but I feel the more of us do maybe pg will listen to us? So here goes. Way to wreck the game. Completely stupid and when is this heart stuff going to be gone? By tomorrow I hope at the latest? A lot of us paid a lot of money for dragons advertised a certain way then you completely change them. This had made we want to stop playing altogether until it’s gone for good. Why did you guys do this to the game? Who would want to play a game this stupid looking? We may as well play candy crush.

q.q Feels literally the same with the title after seeing my pathox…