I want eqaulity! *Equality

So I look at the lovely ginganinjas phone while she plays atlas, then look at mine in shame… she has roads and paths that show what connects two continents together. I have nothing. This is truly frightening to wander the abandoned plains of atlas not knowing if I leave my land what garrison I may end up on. I may find myself on a path to a beautiful oasis where dragons frolic and there are cotton candy clouds. Or I may end up on a path to a west Virginia Wal-Mart parking lot surrounded by spiders that pick banjos and strange people that don’t wear shoes. I would love to get android this tiny feature to allow us to know where we are going.

On a side note perhaps the little men around the towers could come to android as well… My islands are lonely…

Just a little equality for both platforms. They shouldn’t get all the best little visual features on ios

7 Likes

It’s not an iOS thing. I see both on my iPhone but not iPad
I kinda don’t go anywhere unless it’s just through a portal on my iPad cause I can’t see where it’s gonna route me :no_mouth:

1 Like

It went from 3.80 -> 3.90 -> 3.91, maybe(?), as they’re tracking things down; I’m not sure if the blinding purple hardmode reply also meant for other Android issues as well. Adding pings if they can confirm/update on paths: @pgEcho @PGDave

This is a great report, though :rofl:

In the meantime, I’ve been using a hi-res from PGFeds (might be missing some paths, but it got me to where I needed to be).

Paths for android are turned on in our 4.00 release which is next year. We also have other equality changes for having lighting and shadows on the map at part with iOS.

4 Likes

Nooooo… Why with such a long wait :frowning:

1 Like

That and make sure it doesnt crash with 100x the normal rate :smiley:

1 Like

…and that you get chests when the treasure hunt phase starts? :joy:

4 Likes

I don’t understand this…Apple is better so shouldn’t they get better stuff?

If youre that close to Ninja just take her phone and use it for you…problem solved.

6 Likes

Ninja is stingy @Panda she always flying with it… I just peek over her shoulder… and the little people have rights to be with loyal android users who will love them!!!

Port to IOS … its coming!

1 Like

Apple Developer services shut down for several weeks at the end of each year for the winter holiday season. This also means that they don’t do any processing for release of apps and app updates, so we have to push our next major release (v4.00) out to sometime at the start of next year. Hope that makes sense!

2 Likes

Appreciate for the response.
But I’m glad finally PG tries to improve the gameplay for Android. I just hope the new update won’t slow/crash the Android devices even more

1 Like

Sorry for being the Grammar Nazi here
The Title should be “I want EQUALITY” :joy:

4 Likes

Dak… go to your room

2 Likes

Best improvement to android ever coming to a game near you soon…

./

Yes you can port to IOS in WD

2 Likes

You better be right gox! :joy:

OMG…Are you really saying I can move my android account to a iPhone? ???

1 Like

No I don’t think so, it was probably a sarcastic comment sorry @lionsblood62

1 Like

There have been reliable reports of people doing it recently with no observed side effects. Might want to wait for an official announcement though :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Let other people be the guinea pigs for a couple months or use a small without much time on it :joy:

2 Likes