If Red's paths got updated -

I’ve been thinking about updating Red’s breeding paths (have access to them), primarily just the additional tiers to begin with (before going back for the rest), but what’s peoples’ “minimum usable”?

Note that costs are just going to stay as-is from when they were entered for now, until I go back to revamp.

Breeding paths features “minimum usable”
  • Just paths, don’t need the rest
  • Paths + Cost
  • Paths + Cost + Level Reqs
  • Paths + Cost + Level Reqs + Mystic Frags
  • Paths + Cost + Level Reqs + Mystic Frags + Extra Eggs

0 voters

15 Likes

If you want to update them, make sure she is okay with it.
I remember she didn’t want anyone to change her paths, so make sure it is okay with red.

3 Likes

For science has been with red for as long as i can remember
Im sure she ask red before even thinking of this

9 Likes

Didn’t Red give PG an a plan to fill in new tiers?

Oh it’ll be great if someone like @forScience can actively update Red’s paths!

Been waiting for a long time since person who’s supposed to help Red out doesn’t seem to be updating it proper… (don’t know the reason why, not assuming anything; merely noticing that her paths aren’t being taken care of after Red left.)

It’ll be great to have full ‘minimum usable’ included (Paths + Costs+ Level Reqs + Mystic Frags + Extra Eggs), if that’s not too much to ask. :blush:

If this happens, I thank you in advance, @forScience.

7 Likes

Some people have been making them, I’ve seen updated guides all over line, just no1 has posted them in the forums.

Any additions to the greatest breeding path in the universe would be more than welcome

Although it seems like it may take a while and lots of effort

2 Likes

I have found at least 1 made by another player on the forums, and several other players’ attempts too, on Line/Discord.

Most of them don’t really advertise their versions (of Eldritch and up/some tweaks at lower tiers too) due to Red’s note, which is understandable.

2 Likes

You mean “Daed’s best breeding path?” :joy:

5 Likes

I think red was referring to modifications to her guide, new tiers are not part of it.

I would like to make an automated guide but I really don’t got the time right now, maybe towards mid December I can automate some paths.

4 Likes

That makes sense too. If Red is totally ok with others mapping out and continuing her path as new tiers are released, that’d be great.

Some others do mod parts of her guide too, but yea.

No rush, Napk1n. I have a feeling you may make it happen at some point, since you’ve mentioned this several times. :smile:

On discord? yea I might have, Is been on my mind for a while, got to put some time aside for it, towards Christmas school should slow down a lot. Might have time then if nothing big comes up (aka: shuffle)

2 Likes

Yes, you’ve mentioned it on Discord too.

Take yer time.

Educashunz moar impoortanz. :woozy_face:

3 Likes

I have direct access to the paths, as in the actual sheet used for this reason :rofl: . Yes, she’s fine.

12 Likes

I assumed so due to who you are, but chose to make sure again lol.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s a separate sheet used to ensure PG isn’t breaking things :wink:

5 Likes

The Phrase Which Shall Not Be Mentioned.

2 Likes

Poor forSci. Looking by the votes you won’t get away with it easy😂

9 Likes

Stella beat me to it - Poor poor Forsci :joy::green_heart:

3 Likes

Forscience and Red are the best of pals fyi :joy:

4 Likes