If u could give a dragon a makeover which one would it be and why?

You can include changing spells, colors, class, etc.

2 Likes

I’d give krelos a bath a clean up that head of hair :joy:, maybe some purple in there or green?

1 Like

I’d make Krygant look like an icy Chunk. Such a great dragon with such an unfortunate case of NeedsToBagThatFace

4 Likes

Id throw a few tictacs or breath mints at a few dragons.

Cause this big boy DEFINITELY needs one.

3 Likes

I’d make barbend 20 times the size, just so that he takes up the whole damn screen so players can’t see what they’re hitting.

…oh wait, that wouldn’t make a difference :thinking:

His purple skin looks awesome though when I see it flown!

I personally prefer his legendary skin. Blue > Purple
Plus I like the black mask better than the gold so it doesn’t draw attention to that horrible face in there

Definitely Barbend. He was a dragon from spring season- we used to get pretty flowery dragons during the spring. Now we are consistently getting ugly dragons each time (don’t even get me started on the hunter from this season)

7 Likes

cute-fingers
Durgotth is actually kinda cute in my opinion…i wouldnt change his looks at all.

2 Likes

Barbend. I’d make it look like Morphos. Or at least have that coloring. Even hideous dragons can look pretty in flight if the colors are cool. :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

I wouldn’t decide who I’d probably end up adding myself to that bath which probably isn’t the brightest idea if the the tub isn’t a large size, just add in another tub problem solved.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.