If you're a careful shopper watch this

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You realize this is a forum for a game and not Facebook, right? I get that this is the off topic section, but enough is enough, dude. Seriously… :man_facepalming:t3:

12 Likes

#dudethinksWDsforumsarehispersonalfacebook

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with with folks posting stuff like this in off topic. You don’t have to click on it. I found the video useful, even though I was aware of most of it already.

#foreverythingelsethereisfacebook

#makeWDsforumsaboutWDsagain

#silenceTheControlFreaks
#itsOffFrigginTopic
#dontClickIfItsThatMuchBother

2 Likes

Meh… I’m too lazy to actually count all of OPs off topic threads, but when you’ve created more off topic threads than just about anyone here…you might be spamming nonsense threads…just saying.

3 Likes

It is beyond off topic even for the “off topic” section lol. Forums is one thing, social media is another.

#makeWDforumsgreatagain :joy:

3 Likes

The actual answer, when looking at said profile, is 60 threads…

5 Likes

That’s untrue Jonesy. :unamused: That title belongs to me, got 136 off topic threads. Muhahaha!!! :smiling_imp:

You call it Forum, I call it LC. Anything goes except flirting in kitty speak. Omg! When will that horrid memory be forgotten? :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

Edit: To be on the safe side, new off-topic post. Oh yeah :smirk:

4 Likes

:thinking: Gonna summon @moderators to make Sam’s previous topics on topic.

:scream: Hold on. Why I can’t tag them?

1 Like

No!!! Why must you hate me so?!! :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Aww…

Hug Sam 🤗

5 Likes

Actually as a mod I have to. There’s been a couple times where these off topic posts have contained inappropriate videos.

1 Like

You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

2 Likes

true, true… but that’s no excuse for bad behavior :wink:

2 Likes

Has orca been taken over by Hwrd? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Would be true if at the part in the video that talks about cuts of fish 90% of the fish is not what it say it is

Pay for expensive fish that’s $23 a pound & it’s really cheap white fish you paid for I think time stamp is 4:30 red snapper to sea bass red snapper is alot more expensive

Trynna save people money to buy things like (packs for WD)

1 Like