If you're in NYC, come party with me!

Hi dragonfans! It’s been a minute, I hope you’re all having fun soaring the skies and burning everything.

If you’re in the greater New York area, I wanted to let you know that I’m having a launch party for my second novel, Dragon Child, at the Union Square Barnes & Noble on Friday the 17th! It’s free and open to the public, and everyone who attends will get a dragon-themed goodie bag – so really, you can’t go wrong :wink:

I’ll also be doing a short reading of my debut novel, Dragon Speaker, and hosting a quick Q&A where we can discuss dragons, books, dragons, publishing, dragons, the writing process, and dragons. Link to RSVP and learn more is below:

So if you like dragons and you’re in the neighborhood, come on down! I’d love to see you :smiley:

8 Likes

Will you wear your full dragon costume again?? :eyes:

4 Likes

:thinking:

I missed it… :frowning:

Can we get a pic? Must have been from the launch party out in S.F.?

4 Likes

It was an awesome costume :eyes:

2 Likes

Of course! We must keep up appearances and maintain a healthy level of lunacy :wink:

3 Likes

Let’s see if I can make this work…

Success (??)

13 Likes

Wow! That IS awesome!!

4 Likes

I’ll actually be wearing my Allentrian Armor look at the launch party (which is slightly different, but still cool). However, this seemed the obvious picture to post, given that it’s my cosplay of the CF Avatar!

4 Likes

Damn not WNY

1 Like

YAS!

Apparently, a wee bit of good key word searching will bring up other topics with such handy informations :wink:

1 Like

Ah, thought it was something you experienced in person out at PG thing.

Noob error

1 Like

Oh I did :laughing:

5 Likes

Wish I could go as I love going to bookstores but sadly, I don’t live anywhere close to New York

1 Like

Ah it’s a 5 hour drive for me but sounds like a good time!

1 Like

:sob:

2 Likes

I don’t think you’ll make that distance in time :sweat_smile: (if you were driving it lol).

1 Like

They haven’t finished building the trans-Pacific causeway yet?

Be a heck of a drive either way…

Where are you located? I’m doing events all over the place these days – and if you have a favorite local bookshop you love, I always take recommendations :slight_smile: I can reach out to them and see if they’re interested in running an event together!

Time to fly on a dragon? ^_^’

3 Likes

sadly im in indiana and has myself some school and exams :cry: if only it was in june and somewhere near southern indiana along the Ohio river

1 Like