Ikaros glitches

Hey all I’ve been hearing about glitches with Ikaros and I want to know more before I make a choice this season.

so far the one I’ve heard specifically is that if you load the invoke shot and use galvanic overload you suddenly cant shoot anything anymore.

has anyone else found any other glitches? if so what are they ? so we can have @PGGalileo look into having them fixed in a timely manner.

1 Like

Yes, I will be detailing them in my how to fly Ikaros video once it’s out - unfortunately I still need to work on it

12 Likes

@PGGalileo
I think some response from PG, addressing that they released a glitched mythic, would be highly appropriate. You should already know about this glitch since GPF supposedly gets the dragons to test them beforehand, so why not be proactive and tell the players your plans on when you will fix it? (That second part is more a general suggestion than aimed at you Galileo).

That’s a good idea, I’ve been out and working on finishing projects for the end of the year and haven’t kept up with the new dragons – so I’ll look into this before break and see if we can put out an announcement or something. Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

That would be great. Also perhaps have a look into why Starry Night’s healing seems to be based on base HP (CF have been reporting this). Thx for responding :slight_smile:

4 Likes

To be fair, sometimes we don’t catch certain stuff beforehand due to discrepancies that can occur between the test and live environments - but we try our very best, and having the dragons on loan from PG in the live environment helps test dragons further to make sure they’re performing as planned, or to catch anything that slipped through the cracks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, if that’s still a thing (the discrepancies between testing and live) then that should be addressed asap (not to mention proper test procedures, but that’s an entirely different story). I would’ve thought that after the Huitzil shield debacle GPF would get dragons that represent what’s going live.

I’m sorry if what I said made it sound like it happens for everything - it doesn’t - I just meant to convey that there are unfortunate situations where things slip due to circumstances out of our hands, but we all try our best to not let that happen :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I might’ve misphrased as well - I don’t believe it happens all the time, and I also don’t think it is “the fault” of those testing, but rather the fact that what GPF gets to test doesn’t always seem to be the final version. Anyhow, let’s hope they can fix it sooner rather than later :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nah, the spell is fine as it’s. Base HP is fine otherwise Ikaros is unkillable.
Weird but both Mythics this season seems pretty balanced.

3 Likes

The thing is though, that they should at least officially announce it so people aren’t surprised

STARRY NIGHT - Active | Blue | 1 Rage
Takes no damage from elemental attacks. Instantly heals 20% of dragon’s base HP on cast. Duration: 3s, Cooldown 2s.

Original post say base HP and it’s well balanced as it’s.

1 Like

okay, forgot about that, intentional then. Still need a fix for the glitch though :grin:

No it’s not
Everything now focus on modified stat and some how has a weird spell that work differently make the system weird as hell

2 Likes

Yeah, having 3 spells that work off modified hp and 1 that works off base hp is pretty dumb. Would have made way more sense to use modified hp and then just lowered the healing percentage

2 Likes

Yes for me its, it decrease with the increase of HP and i guess its intended to be.
There are many videos of Ikaros doubled and tripled defended asphalting max bases and the only HP Ikaros lose are via Galvanic Overload ( especially if the player is skilled like Imperivm).
So ye, both Mythics are quite stronk and balanced.

But the more hp you have from gear the less you heal while galvanic overload hp lost is modified hp so how is that good???
So 1 rage cost heal like 2-3% with galvanic overload usage

2 Likes

good enough to be fair :slight_smile:

Asphalting with 3 mins took over to fly a whole base ? Calavore can fly 1 round, then comeback and fly another round and still beat Ikaros + laugh at his’s fishy face at the finish line.

3 Likes

Finally made my how to fly Ikaros video, and I talk about glitches near the end

7 Likes