Ikaros invoke aoe

For those who had an early look at ikaros and posted gameplay videos, would you say ikaros invoke aoe is in line with marav’s invoke aoe ?

I got ikaros only because the gameplay videos I saw had him locking down 3 towers with his invoke. I only have him to abyssal, but I have yet to lock down any more than 2 towers doing invader runs in atlas. Before haters say learn2 target, I retried with Marav 3 towers all day. The best I can do with ikaros is 2 and only while trying to target 2. Any attempt to hit 3 is a single hit or miss.

Has PG nerfed his AOE and not told us?

Have you checked?

Both are different

4 Likes

Interesting. So the Aoe is smaller, but the main point remains, gameplay videos show 3 towers hit with stardust. I do not see how that is possible.

2 Likes

Not much I can tell since you mentioned

-edit-
For a note, Morak, Naja, and Snowy can hit 3 towers at some island (Snowdrift for snowy), despite even smaller AoE (3.3)

4 Likes

Aiming - also, what’s your game quality settings set to?

5 Likes

also should be noted a lot of gameplay videos where not in atlas mode so for those ones it’s because atlas towers don’t have the same placement as non atlas ( don’t ask me why) but other then that i’d assume there is a sweet spot like most spells of that sort

4 Likes

Ok update, got ikaros leveled up a bit more, the first island in atlas has weird spacing. I was able to hit 3 towers on the second island. Still going to watch this a bit further and compare screenshots against some of the atlas videos out their

3 Likes

I’ve got a couple Atlas videos if you’d like to check those :slight_smile:

Here’s my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/FieryxFuryTheWarDragonsPotatopedia

4 Likes

Yeah Fieryxfury your videos was the one I went back to because it was atlas and you slowed the replay down. Excellent video and the one I’m going to compare the aoe impact against once I get time to level up completely.

The video shows your invoke impacting slightly to the left of the center tower but freezing all three in the front on the 2nd Long Island. That is why I was confused and concerned when I couldn’t freeze more than 2 on the 1st Long Island.

3 Likes

Generally, multi spotting does have to do with spacing between towers, and what towers you’re targetting also makes an impact as some towers have larger hit boxes than others, so are easier to multispot :smiley:
For example, flaks are much easier to multispot than lightnings are!

shameless plugs :joy::joy:

3 Likes

A girl’s gotta advertise her channel somehow! :joy:
Getting closer to 500 subs :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

here you can see a run on normal basis and not on atlas, aiming well you can almost always hit 3 towers :+1:
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.