In-game recruiting tool

It would be great if the meeting house had a tab that let players search for,teams that are actively looking to,fill,spots, interested if the right person came along, and not interested. Similarly, a tab for teams to check to,see if players are actively looking. While having a section on the forums is nice, it is not used by everyone.

1 Like

There are times I would love to see a more robust search tool. For example when recruiting for my team, I’d like to select criteria of: a player greater than level 100; activity level active or greater; and dragons of a specific tier or greater.

Even if all it did was let me send a mail without revealing who it was sending to (as the current pay-to-recruit does), that would still be more helpful than the current interface.

You can go to your sent mail and it shows who was “invited”.

2 Likes

There should be a “job post” board where players and/or teams can put themselves out there for recruitment. The forum is a poor cousin to such in-game functionality.

2 Likes

Apart from a more refined search option that allows you to filter advanced criteria (e.g. Dragon levels, availability of specific dragons, average player activity levels etc), it would also be good to provide guild leaders and officers with a shortlist option so they can access all high potentials at one go.

2 Likes

I believe if you set your team’s minimum review/accept level to 100 then auto-invite will only send invites to levels 100 and above.

Also, I thought the auto-invite only send to active and very active …

This isn’t a very effective way to recruit though. And, there is no way to tell if the person who received the invite has any interest in joining a new team. In another post @Tinsir pointed out that he’s seeing more holes on teams going unfilled. While we can debate the reasons ad nauseum, the simple fact is that recruiting is as much of a wall as anything else in my opinion - especially for lower league teams, and ESPECIALLY for platinum and sapphire teams that don’t have atlas.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.