Inaccessible Castles in New Lands

self explanatory… sigh.

a few examples, not limited to:

game kicks you out if you attempt to move to them, let’s get this one fixed. @DragonPunch

9 Likes

What the heck happened? What was PG doing to let this part of the coding and the normal lands coding slide?

It’s a lot worse all around the northern parts as rivers disappearing as well.

Looks like a drought imposed by climate change​:joy::joy:

8 Likes

Can live without rivers. The game crashing from tapping to move to a castle that is inaccessible is genius.

2 Likes

Don’t change this rofl, I like this part hahahahahaba

2 Likes

Still are like 3-5 bubble deep castles as well, and what about starting it when the new season hasn’t even started yet? Or even the old one still going?

I do like that they changed the format of the map though even with the glitches atleast it’s different, I would like however the new season to have started and that the islands pop up without anyone being able to move there before hand, so like you move blind and try to take castles without them all being stacked by teams before hand.

1 Like

This is absolute gold :rofl:

2 Likes

But do fix New Lands and think before rushing ever AGAIN.

I’m dying laughing at the inaccessibility issues here.

Reset!

2 Likes

Glad I am not the only one :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I swear it’s baffling how careless they were with the coding like they somehow either jumbled, removed, or interrupted the coding for River and lake textures and some land masses just got thrown into the sun, like what the heck are they do besides making it so New Lands into Atlas :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Seems they dont need me in atlas anymore :droplet:

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up. The team was made aware of this last night, and they’ve been looking into it. As soon as there’s an update, we’ll let you all know. Closing this thread out for now.

2 Likes

Just pushed a hotfix for this and initiated a restart. There were 6 clusters of castles that are now properly linked to the nearest NML.

3 Likes