Incorrect prim buff still

I’m not a mathematician, but this looks like this is still a 50% buff which yet again unbalanced the game. Thank you for Putting the players at a disadvantage yet again. @PGSqurl

Shhhhh :eyes:

I’ve seen a 700 ap sieger in Aligane on occasion. Is it possible that these people managed to avoid the adjustments done at season start? :confused:

Its a lot of incorrect troops lost, in large attacks, due to this error.

After this amount of time passing in the season they clearly know their stats are not correct… so unless they have a ticket out I’d call that exploiting.

That’s a silly assumption. Most players never even look at their primarch stats.

To be quite honest; I’m not sure how one can be aware enough to get the prime buff and not be aware of their primarch stats. Surely one would notice something was off?

You mean you don’t know what your offensive prime attack stat is?
Not even an approximate?

If most people don’t know then I guess I have been greatly overestimating the intelligence of those that play this game. As without knowing your attack stat how do you efficiently attack others? Oh wait… you can’t.

So either you’re playing dumb or implying people are that ignorant.

Mind you these are the people that rushed for the prime buff in the first 24 hours of event going live which…are probably not as ignorant as you’re trying to claim.

They are. Most players are nothing like forum users.

First of all, half of the players I know who get the primarch buff don’t even know what it is, and they get it thinking it’s a permanent buff. Or they get it just to get the portrait very quickly.

Feel free to bring out the pitchforks but it makes me think you don’t understand this gaming community outside of the forums.

Well, on the other hand, it’s a trapper, but it’s still incredibly dubious to have a 600dp on a trapper and…not notice. For an entire season. I don’t believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt when they’ve clearly been making use of an exploit for the entire season, even if unknowingly. At the very least, while it may be hard to reimburse those this player interacted with, perhaps the troops they saved by having 25% higher stats should be deducted from their account?

Er, sorry, but could I clarify who you’re referring to?

Edit:

Actually looks like a player with a silver trapper (judging from the stats), tbh.

As far as I know this is an error that happened due to improper application of primarch buff during the first 24 hours of the season going live and then their repeated attempts to fix it.

Ohh. Right, that thing. Further decreases the likelihood that this player acted in full ignorance imo.

So, as a still (relatively) atlas noob, should I be getting the primach buff immediately next season, kind of like we do with token bonus?

I usually only complete two atlas lines these last two seasons, not sure if it will help or hurt my progress.

assuming the buffs work next season

Yes
xx

I didn’t get it last season, thinking I’d only get two lines or so just like my very first season. But with the attack improvements I ended up doing 5 lines and regretted not having the bonus. This season I picked up the bonus for my sieger and destroyer the first week and have not regretted doing so for a second.

Wow, cool, thanks! Now hopefully it will apply correctly

at first I was upset it didn’t apply properly…but I just didn’t go hunting much till it was fixed.
The amount of horns and what not they gave out as compensation was more than the troops I lost getting the buff…so there was a silver lining?

What kind of player doesn’t check their stats? Do you even play this game.

I hadn’t like 2 mil gp by the time they fixed it. :joy::joy: I lost a severe amount as I hotness the buff before the double buff got applied to “fix” it to the other prims that didn’t have the buff.

What are people supposed to do, not use their trapper all season? It would be big of them to submit a ticket asking PG to fix it, but we don’t know that they haven’t done that. And I lowkey don’t blame them for making the most of it while they can.

I would rather PG remediate by gifts to the rest of us and most of all by ensuring it doesn’t happen again than by taking something away from those affected.