International Women's Day, Aurora Lazy Hue Shifting

bring us gustav :frowning: or my current avatar , he looks awesome , but would be nice if we see some improvement @PGKharnyx

Don’t you know, every day that isn’t some other “insert cause here” Day is international men’s day cause, you know, we are so privledged :roll_eyes:

November 19 International Men’s Day 2019

Don’t tempt me to draw that idea!! (For it sounds tempting :wink:

Really?! I didn’t know we had a day :flushed:

I love this portrait! It’s beautiful, but I would’ve made her eyebrows just slightly darker. I actually think this is volumes better than the old Aurora, but that’s just my opinion… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have always loved the Aurora portrait so congrats to PG for getting me to buy my first pack ever. Now, make a male frost emissary mock available and we’ll make it two packs. :wink:

Lmao I love it

No, do Spiculus. He his drool worthy :drooling_face:

del

Nooo! One with him wearing less clothing please :grin:

Nooo I want antler boi.

He is my second favorite but Spiculus is due for some attention

Can I make a topic that we need a similar cool portrait for men :stuck_out_tongue: maybe FATHER’S DAY

Father’s Day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society. In Catholic Europe, it has been celebrated on March 19 since the Middle Ages.

MAYBE REWORKED PORTRAIT OF THESE BELOW @PGKharnyx

I’m upset. Mine glitched and I wasn’t able to get it :sob:

unrelated but how strong is that woman to support a dragon of that size on her back?:joy:

Definitely submit a support ticket for that.

She has super powers so doesn’t feel it at all. Now if the dragon takes a pee … I’m sure she’ll feel it. :smirk:

Don’t you know, dragons have hollow bones like birds, so they’re lighter than they appear :laughing: Plus Aurora is a badass sorceress. She probably knows some magic that can reduce the weight of her dragon familiar.

How much longer will the Aurora’s pack gonna Be available?