Introducing Beast Raids

Good news, Dragon Lords!

We’ve heard your feedback: sometimes conquering and burning everything in sight can be exhausting. We’re here to help by introducing our newest feature, Beast Raids!

This feature will make your daily life in Atlas a little easier on your lordly thumbs, as it’ll help reduce the grind of attacking beasts for a long gold farming sesh.

Additionally, Beast Raids will also allow players to quickly convert extra diamonds into gold and Crafting Shards. Beast Raids will be available next Tuesday, October 5th.

Introducing Beast Raids!

A few things to note:

• Launching a Beast Raid effectively allows you to kill a beast and get its rewards instantly, with a few constraints and requirements.
  • You can Raid every 4 hours free of charge. However, you can Raid when Raid is on cooldown for the cost of 120 Diamonds.
    • Please note, the initial cooldown persists after using a “paid” Raid (example: Player uses free Raid at 1pm. At 2pm, the cooldown is 3 hours, and the player launches a Raid by paying diamonds. The cooldown on the next free Raid is still 3 hours after the “paid” Raid.)
  • Eligibility to ‘Raid’ the Beast is determined by a factor of Hunt Power,
  • ‘Raid’ is only usable under normal attack rules (the attacking Primarch must be in the same Region),
  • Since no Dragon is used to autocomplete the attack, no XP is given.
  • All loot bonuses will apply to the rewards of a Beast Raid (including castle bonuses and daily loot bonuses)

We hope you’ll like this new addition. Don’t forget to share your feedback below!

54 Likes

I love it and cant say how much we busy ppl love it :heart_eyes::hugs:

For people very busy like me , this is awesome . My gold packs will finally be left alone

13 Likes

I would like to see free raids quicker but still this is very positive :raised_hands: A bit less grind and with an option to speed up still. Nice!

8 Likes

15 Likes

LOL !?! I guess? :woman_shrugging:
this announcement put my brain on pause

:thinking:

:thinking:

Oh… okay! I got it! So, after the runs that kind of give good gold because of the daily bonuses, I will be able to get the 931k gold needed to revive 4k troops in only 29 runs instead of 30. Great time saver. As Atlas F2P, my diamonds are precious and way better used somewhere else than on beasts.

Definitely LOL

10 Likes

What a waste of time.

Will stick to using auto and keep diamonds for Atlas crates.

8 Likes

Free raid = instantaneous

You still save one laps time :wink:

7 Likes

Thank you! One less tedious chore to do!

4 Likes

:gem: are more precious now.

7 Likes

I’m beyond excited for this! When I’m in need of copious amounts of gold, it’s a pain to farm and worry about getting raided. Heck, it’s still a pain to farm 2.4M gold when I’m down to 200-300k a run.

This convenience will save me a lot of time so I can focus on other, more important, game related items.

8 Likes

I get to be lazy and get rewarded?
Count me in

10 Likes

@PGGalileo let’s say your prim is in a region with 4 beasts. can you free raid all 4?

2 Likes

Sadly, this is how i read this:

We heard your feedback…. Yadda yadda yadda….will cost 150 diamonds.

16 Likes

You don’t expect it for free though, do you? It’s a minor convenience tax to allow you do something quickly, just like the 2 energy to raid guardians in Temple Raid. The manual option is still there for those who do not wish to pay the cost.

10 Likes

Actually in this instance I do. In its current state it is an unreasonable grind, having to pay to not have an unreasonable grind is …extortion lol

4 Likes

what are “extra diamonds”?

12 Likes

Yeah good job.

Silly question.

How do we get the extra diamonds to spend?

Just wondering.

2 Likes

It is kind of free… once every 4 hours lol.

It is also going to likely be a better deal than just buying gold (depending on castle buffs, multiplier, and elite)

5 Likes

So we’re saying it’s better than nothing…. But only barely

9 Likes

Am I correct to assume the payout of a raid is equal to the payout we get when we defeat the beast with a dragon? Except for xp.
And that it scales with beast level?

Does that also mean that the amount of diamonds needed for a raid varies with the level of the beast? Eg the diamond-to-gold ratio is fixed?