Good news, Dragon Lords!
We’ve heard your feedback: sometimes conquering and burning everything in sight can be exhausting. We’re here to help by introducing our newest feature, Beast Raids!
This feature will make your daily life in Atlas a little easier on your lordly thumbs, as it’ll help reduce the grind of attacking beasts for a long gold farming sesh.
Additionally, Beast Raids will also allow players to quickly convert extra diamonds into gold and Crafting Shards. Beast Raids will be available next Tuesday, October 5th.
Introducing Beast Raids!
A few things to note:
- Launching a Beast Raid effectively allows you to kill a beast and get its rewards instantly, with a few constraints and requirements.
- You can Raid every 4 hours free of charge. However, you can Raid when Raid is on cooldown for the cost of 120 Diamonds.
- Please note, the initial cooldown persists after using a “paid” Raid (example: Player uses free Raid at 1pm. At 2pm, the cooldown is 3 hours, and the player launches a Raid by paying diamonds. The cooldown on the next free Raid is still 3 hours after the “paid” Raid.)
- Eligibility to ‘Raid’ the Beast is determined by a factor of Hunt Power,
- ‘Raid’ is only usable under normal attack rules (the attacking Primarch must be in the same Region),
- Since no Dragon is used to autocomplete the attack, no XP is given.
- All loot bonuses will apply to the rewards of a Beast Raid (including castle bonuses and daily loot bonuses)
We hope you’ll like this new addition. Don’t forget to share your feedback below!