Introducing: Perch Resistances - Official Discussion Thread

In my opinion it is right to make the stronger bases of the game very difficult to overcome even if defended and this change can lead the game to an interesting situation for the planning of a base of each player, building islands suitable for the defense of a type of dragon and islands suitable for another type. But perhaps the resistances applied are a little too high and penalizes too much those who currently do not have verdant dragons or at least eldritch at the most. So perhaps it would be appropriate to revise the bonuses on resistances by reducing them a bit.

4 Likes

Max don’t use is a earth or fire hunter -20%. Best is wind sorcerer +20%, Krelos.

That didn’t take long

And then you check Krelos and realize all it’s spells work on HP, and it gets no real boost at all. And suddenly it’s not all that simple anymore.

7 Likes

Actually you should just see 107s and nope out on krelos. :rofl: to even consider it is just super :man_facepalming:

But but but :pleading_face: Krelos is a pvp 70% champ :pleading_face:

1 Like

well ,i dont see why a very active free to player shouldnt get the good rewards.
If you have to pay to be strong in a game and thats the only way to be strong in it , thats not a good game.

2 Likes

Thank you that was my point

2 Likes

That isn’t what I said you can have a very effective base without spending my point is IF you decide to spend on it and have for years and years spent on it to make it maxed and what should be very difficult to take down it’s not right for everyone who’s playing for free to be able to just smash it down with one dragon.

1 Like

I mean everyone in the endgame ( who are above 500) arent they all the same ?
A verdant mythic is supposed to be able to hit 1-2 tiers above him defended when flown with skill.
Maybe the next time pg introduces a new tier for end game players ,they should introduce tower levels two tiers above the new tier for uber end game ,pay to play ,players ,who want to flex on their fully maxed out bases. ( i am saying this seriously and not as a rude statement pointed at pay to players, because i dont think uber end game bases should be that easy either and it should be a lot more challenging )
But that would ruin the balance,i think , also only hauhezen right now is unkillable ( just like how hauheset is unkillable when flown right ) , rest of them are all pretty balanced and when well defended ,they struggle on uber end game bases.
Offtopic
it didnt sound nice when you said pg is handing free to play players goodies ,just like that.
The players who get mythics free to play are very active and grind alot, and those were saving rss for 2 seasons before getting a mythic for the first time.

1 Like

If verdant mytic should be able to hit up, why should people even build towers anymore?

2 Likes

I meant ,any mythic should be able to hit up atmost one tier defended ,only when flown with skill ,and you are punished for making even a small mistake. Like how calavore is. He is pretty balanced , and a small mistake is unforgiving

1 Like

Your benefit of paying was having things earlier than others and having it “easier” to have said things whereas e2p or f2p have to be way more active than you need to be (note I did not say are) in order to reach the level you are at and it will take a lot longer. Now that they’ve reached your level, what is your actual reasoning for them not being allowed to beat your base? You can beat there’s just the same and could so much earlier. You are not entitled to be spared just cause you paid, your entitlement for paying was having everything earlier and with less effort.

Also - this change this thread is about also affects you, your dragons are now equally useless as theirs.

3 Likes

This is another useless junk that nobody asked for but PG designed it anyway. Instead of fixing problems or adding urgent features like opening all bronze chests at once that will just take an hour to develop at max.
May I ask to see who are the designers? What do they think when designing such things?? Instead of players requests??

3 Likes

but you say easier yet they are cheaper now? so how is it easier

What exactly is cheaper? The dragons? Go back and check how many sigils and keys a mythic used to cost only two seasons ago. Yes, there are more ways to gain sigils, but there’s also more sigils to be paid. Easier is referred to the amount of grind and activity needed to get just one mythic if you don’t pay. Nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

Actually people pay less now then we did in the past. We didnt had 2 or 3 discounts and people still got the dragons. And no, i dont think a level 480 should be able to kill an 80b base, the caps for dragons are way too low actually.

2 Likes

I have asked along with many others and don’t recall anyone but you saying the buff/debuff is one side of the atk/hp coin. Still waiting for answer from PG staff @PGGalileo.

Why not? Everybody seems perfectly fine with hauheset+a red dragon being able to kill a maxed base. So why not a lvl 480?

1 Like

its blue a sap dragon

1 Like

It’s cheaper now to have a base that allows you to stay up to date regarding the Den upgrades. It’s cheaper to have the lineage dragons of a tier or the eggs needed to upgrade the builders hut. So, it’s a lot cheaper now to have a seasonal dragon maxed out for your level when you aren’t end-game player vs the endgame players.
As for the mythics costs of two years ago, you had them for the same price, so I am not getting why you think the cost of them matters in this discussion.
And the mythics are obsolete in 3-6 months anyway for any endgame player versus someone who’s at the middle of the pack who can use them more than a year with great success.

1 Like