Introducing the Winter Dwarf Base Skin! - Official Discussion Thread

Read the original post here!

4 Likes

PG DA BEST
We getting great riders, and skins again lol

7 Likes

Is this the entire base or just the home island?

15 Likes

It looks awesome, not gonna lie

3 Likes

I bet a lot of people turned off base skins in settings. Soooo $10 for a thing only the owner sees… meh

2 Likes

Aww… I thought it was gonna be a winter base skin they used to do.

9 Likes

That’s an option? :eyes: I always enjoyed seeing base skins on bases when I destory them. Lol :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

That’s what I was hoping this was, too.

Finally! I’ve been meaning to ask when it’s gonna be available for sale! I can upgrade to a new skin now, since the previous & current available ones never fit to my liking, at least to how I’m feeling ‘em!

I would have wished tho to have more snow covered fields, & people / villagers would become elvens or hobbits maybe?!:sweat_smile::black_heart:

3 Likes

Well, Base skins use to be exclusive to those who got both Mythics in a season… Even having to pay $10 USD is far better than that! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

So $10 just to make 4 buildings look different? I assume this is like the others that is only for the base island and not the entire base like past skins were.
No thanks

5 Likes

“For the first 10 days (December 18 to December 28), receive a bonus platinum chest with your purchase”

You can’t skip such a bargain :laughing:

6 Likes

I enjoy base skins, definitely will be getting it.

Why would I want to spend money for others to enjoy… I do it for me.

1 Like

The more of these types of offers the merrier imo, assuming they don’t break anything in the process. People (not me, but people) have been asking for purchasable cosmetic upgrades for a looooong time.

I won’t be buying it, but I know a lot of people that will.

Now if only the game worked…

6 Likes

Take away the setting to have base skins off, all shall admire mine.

2 Likes

I’d pay for a winter skin like the one they had a few years ago that made it difficult to identify where the ice flak was.

9 Likes

How much is a base skin being over valued. If it was $1 or even up to $2.99 I might consider but $10 for just a base skin is just wrong in my opinion. Not sure which team came up with that price, but please ask them to re-evaluate the value of said base skin.

14 Likes

Not worth the price

2 Likes

@RamenWithSoup, is it the whole base or just the den area?