Invader defense jump

Anyone notice an increase in invader defense. Mine went from 38mil something yesterday to 45mil today. Nothing has changed since yesterday. I haven’t gone up in level or anything. Was just wondering about it.

1 Like

Are you getting more XP than before?

1 Like

My xp is still the same as it was before. I’m level 175 so the xp rescale shouldn’t have affected me. As it was my understanding that it would only affect players above 186. Not complaining about it just thought it was an interesting revelation.

My lvl 40 towers are replaced by lvl 50 towers …
So that was atlas s for me really thinking on selling my accas.
They try to kill the game , less rewards , chestdrops 5 bronze in 15 runs , lower startpointts on highest base was 125 , is now 123 . S more runs needed to to reach a new tierlevl reward, even there they lowerd the outpay .
Every season more sigils needed . To complete a branch , every season more branches . Rewards in mini events every time the outpay is lowerd , more points needed. For G and riders exp you need more kill to lelv a rider or prim ,ectect ect , so im coming to the point to throw in the towel .

2 Likes

Made a massive difference not sure why under level 250 needed such a massive def rise… a lot of players struggling atm be interesting to see what’s next…

2 Likes

Maybe you need better drags :smiley:

2 Likes

I had 6 dragons that could clear my invader, today I have 2.
Since I’m not fond of burning heal pots on invaders, there will be a lot less mining from my camp.

1 Like

Challenging for me to clear now else most of my dragon on roster love it previously. What a shame !!! they make it this way.

You put a lot of factually false or incorrect information in that barely literate post.

I’m ecstatic. Getting close to 400k XP base on Invader now. Don’t know why you’re complaining

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.