Invaders no announcements?

Why was no one informed of the invader lvl changes and xp its nice and all but folks would of waited to use there multipliers with new xp change @Arelyna

1 Like

This got pushed live unintentionally. This change will actually go live in Version 5.03, and we’ll have more information in the release notes.

1 Like

Wait it’s going to be undone? Why?

4 Likes

It will be back with the next update, which will be soon.

Why not just leave it out lol since its already out

2 Likes

Just remember, it’s the year of the player. :joy:

4 Likes

Yep lol i say leave it throw a announcement out im enjoying it as im sure others are

Not like its a secret anymore and there im sure be alot of complaints about it since ot has been ssoooo long

I agree just leave it be. It’s going to happen regardless

2 Likes

Leaving it live is the only fair thing to do, since some are already enjoying the benefit.

2 Likes

Seems it’s gone already

Nah my invader. Still 80s

Can Jared make the call to leave it?

1 Like

Wouldn’t surprise me if it disappears for different people at different times. But it is gone for some people :woman_shrugging:t2:

Mine has changed already

Sorry if this is a stupid question. Has it been released what level you must be to see 80s on the new invader?

they did have it out im a 477 no idea what lvl it changes to 80s now back to 65 towers with emps that a single lightening bolt takes out :roll_eyes: at lvl its boring again

Please leave it. It was awesome getting almost 7 million EXP a run.

4 Likes

Brings teams more together too.

While you could blindfolded run with any lv 1 mythic the invader base @ lv 65 towers, this will change drastically with 80s if you’re not putting a geared rider on the dragon from the start.

Who wants to trade 30 runs? :grin:

4 Likes

Maybe I’ll be able to help you after next fort :rofl: (80s are a bit scary atm still :grimacing:)

1 Like

It is needed they just should of left it