iPhone8 unable to do Atlas and open in-game tickets

Hi All,
Just having serious crashes from doing atlas with my iPhone 8 that became more and more severe and can’t even do attacks to beasts or mines. It keeps crashing.
In addition when open the help page from game it freeze and I’ve to reload game plus when tapping items (whatever, prizes, castle move, flying) seldom I’ve to do a doble-tab :see_no_evil:

Anyone experienced something similar?
Is there a way to open a ticket on forum as I can’t do it from game?

Thx for any advice

1 Like

You can’t create a ticket on the forums but there are two options for messaging support outside the game:

Filing a ticket with support using a web browser

You can also contact support from your browser using the following URL:

https://wardragons.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

You will also need to obtain a password in order to be able to log into the site. You can do that by clicking on the “Sign In” link and then select the “Get a password” option.

Please have your Support ID (in game settings > About tab > right at the top) at hand.

You can also access this information if you go to your phone settings, scroll down to the WD app > support ID.

If you’re unable to find your support ID, just use 0000 instead.

Last Resort

If you have tried the above two methods and you still haven’t been successful in submitting a ticket, you can email support here: support@wardragons.zendesk.com

Have a great day!

1 Like

Thanks

I play on an iPhone8 plus and haven’t had any issues.

Honestly my main account is on an older iPhone SE and I’m astonished by the fact I’m unable to play better with an iPhone 8.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.