IrishDragons - Sapphire 3 LFM

Looking For Fun, Active New Team Members!

LFM – Sapphire 3IrishDragons350+

——————————————————————————————————

Language: English
Time Zone: Any. We have players from all over
Played time: Not Important
Age Range: Over 18 adult team
Elite Account?: Preferred

We are a friendly, active team, looking for a few active, friendly players.

We are looking for someone who is a team player, Wars, Events, Quests and Atlas Events are a must! Mandatory to be on the team. Atlas experience helpful but not necessary, willing to teach the team player wanting to learn. Last team prize is a must!

Being a team member is the most important part of our team, We are a friendly family oriented team who are there for each other.

If you think you fit the bill please send me a message in game. We are looking to fill several spots before next event.

We are looking to replace a couple players at end of event. We prefer some higher level players…What can I say or do to persuade a few over 400+ to join us?

We are fun active, core team is very active. We don’t have a ton of rules, but do expect you are active. Please read original post and message me in game if interested!

Still recruiting for a couple replacements, message me in game Must be active in all events, Last team prize! Atlas activity required!

We have a couple openings for players 350+ who are active in events and atlas, who strive for last team event. We are a fun relaxed team. please message me in game if interested. I know you are out there looking for team where you belong! Come check us out!

Bumping …

Hi I’m a 231 lvl guy very active and looking for a good team have elite new to atlas and can actively take part in war and events.

Still looking For 400+

I know there is that most wonderful higher level player out there looking for that perfect team, why not message me in game and come see how fun we are?