i have read @mechengg summary on speeding up Tokenmissions (found here e.g. http://wardragons.pocketgems.com/forum/all-forums/general-discussion/143779-egg-missions-during-breeding-event) as soon as they cost 30/60/120 Rubies.
But is this realy the most efficient way to exchange Rubies to Tokens?
You can get
- 20 Tokens for 30 Rubies without any Bonuses.
- 40 Tokens for 30 Rubies with Elite
- 80 Tokens for 30 Rubies with Elite and 100% Missionbooster
This leads me to ~ 1k Tokens for 400 Rubies (cost of a Goldchest bought in batch of 10) with elite and Missionbooster.
I have only opened some Goldchests (180) during the last PVP-Events and got 28k Tokens and 44 myth. frag. out of it. I am not sure how the statistic looks when they are opened e.g. during breeding / fortification events, but i guess they would only look better (not worse).
Calculating with 250 (at least, for legendary Golds its 400) tokens per myth. frag, i got around 39k Tokens from 180 Chests, which leads to 216 tokens (250 for legendary Golds) in average per chest (400 Rubies).
Since i am only lvl 114, i dont have the perpestive of the very lategame and dont know how important tokens are, or how unimportant everything else you get from goldchests is. BUT in my opinion going for goldchests instead of speeding up the missions is the better way to go
- Its much easier / requires less activity
- Summing up all the contents of the goldchests, it might only be more efficient if you have an elite and the 100% mission booster. This does not include the points (and therefor tokens, rubies etc) you get for this “unneeded” stuff during the event weekends and their rewards. Taking all this into account would make a horrific statistic, which i am not able to create.
So, how do you think? Are tokens that much worth?