Is Main-Game Elite Worth the Money?

There’s a reason I recently created this suggestion thread: the main-game Elite subscription is underwhelming in its “benefits”, and Atlas Elite easily overshadows it.

But could a player who purchases main-game Elite really find it beneficial? I haven’t purchased it in over two years, but I’m thinking about breaking this hiatus and finally purchasing the yearly subscription.

1 Like

I did not find it “beneficial” after having it for 5 years thus I discontinued it last year. This is my own opinion though.

2 Likes

I’ve found it really helpful for the boost to egg token missions, but maybe players on Sapphire/Diamond teams are swimming in them and don’t need to farm.

2 Likes

It’s good for the 100% boken boost (particularly given skyrocketing research costs), but second builder and increases in xp and rss payouts are largely irrelevant at higher levels.

8 Likes

I only have it because of the egg boost and the prize for it isn’t as ridiculous like for Atlas elite (still hoping that PG finds/offers a good solution for this in the future :fist::crazy_face:).

1 Like

It is in beneficial for active new players 100% no doubt about it.If you want to catch up that is.Otherwise if you wanna play casually then do not buy it.
It is 50-60k tokens per month if you are active so almost 100 usd in value.

3 Likes

It’s 100% worth the money if it will benefit you, and if you have the spare money. I’m broke though, so I suffer without it

1 Like

It’s literally only good for the bonus tokens. I wish they would add more to the regular elite account but I can’t really complain… I spend rubies on elite account not actual $ lol

1 Like

i used to buy that too lol. its completely usless now, atleast for me. they can add daily login rewards (spell, energy,inner fire, healing potion, hammer, boost item, sigils too :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

1 Like

No
I’ve stopped long time ago

2 Likes

No
I’ve stopped doing tokens mission

1 Like

Only worth it for egg tokens. I have it because I need to progress through tiers waay faster but if I didn’t need that, I would rather buy a sandwich. Or 9 sandwiches. I’m sure I’ll get more use out of those than elite in its current state.

2 Likes

depends on the range of your level

at early stages like myself it helps

1 Like

Only potential benefit is the additional egg tokens. I’ve personally stopped purchasing it last season and haven’t looked back.

3 Likes

I’ve seen people say that before, but i have never seen the option to use rubies instead. How the hell do you do that?

It can only be done on very old accounts activated before PG took over the game. Aka Grandfather accounts.

2 Likes

I have the elite because I can use rubies.
Not sure I would ever have payed money for it.
… that said, I did cave in 3 years ago and started paying for Atlas elite. And wow that is a game changer!

However, the egg token boost is very useful for beginners and end-gamers as well, at least as long as you still need research.
I also like having 2 builders (I know… I know… most seem to think it is not necessary). But in between forts I enjoy having 2 to lvl up new towers. I my opinion it speeds that process up considerably.

as for extra xp and rss … Those are not useful for me, but I would think that smaller accounts benefits from that.

how long do we have to play for free elite

There is no free Elite; rubies are still a currency (just not comparable to money), therefore they still have a price. It’s also not a matter of how long you can play; it’s a matter of how long you have played, aka if you managed to play at all before the game was relinquished to PG from BitPig. In other words, if you can’t currently pay with rubies, you may never get that opportunity again.

1 Like

ahh , thats disappointing. i was ready to play when it came out, back in 2014 or 15 i believe but it was ios only. i remember checking often lol. . then someday during jarl’s season i saw ad for releasing in our country on Android .

1 Like