Is support drunk or telling me I need to cheat?

While I was doing the obnoxious 400 super shots for team quests yesterday, I had my farms and mills moved up to the farthest island (with the 3rd perch), 1 in each corner and nothing in the middle. Whenever I was defending the farm in the front right corner (on the side with the perch) was always missing (it wasnt under construction). It was this way for all 25 defendings, I only had 3 building showing on the island. Anyway, I send in a ticket to support explaining that my sheep farm was missing every time I
The response I got back was that I needed to
“Put the building Im referring to into my storage and then put it back on my base wherever I want it.” So… is support not aware that we cant put farms and mills into storage? Was support drunk last night? Or is support telling me I need to hack the game and put my farm into storage?

Seriously though, how does support not know you cant do this?

1 Like

No. Perhaps, put random building in storage, and put it back. The entire set will be set to current set (and this is not a set pun of set)

-edit-
And ask PGJared to force the CS to play more, so they know what they will suggest

He knows u cant. So he expects you to do what you already know what to do.

Nope they told me specifically to put the building I mentioned to them (my 2nd sheep farm) that Im having issues with into storage

I know that putting a building into storage and then taking it out forces a game sync, which didnt actually fix the issue last night. I just find it funny that support is telling me to do something that cant be done in the game.

Support is so inundated with tickets I swear they look for keywords and then respond with canned responses.

Yesterday I put in a ticket for my token boosts - had waited over 24 hours and nothing. Wrote to them explaining “its been over 24 hours and my token boosts are not yet active”. The response I got? The canned “it could take 24 hours from the time you claim it” and “Please wait 24 hours and if nothing, let us know” :joy:

Had to reply and explain that I was now approaching 36 hours…

They really should get rid of the templated responses to force CS to read the initial ticket in its entirety.

2 Likes

Sorry, off topic question, but…

?

Perhaps Im a ghost…

Why are you trying to mail me? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Just want to take a look at your base, and learn something…
I’m still at low level, so there are a lot to learn :blush:

You got the name wrong :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

I got same response on my ticket my egg token boost wasn’t workin after 28 hours (my first ticket i knew to wait 24 hours). Told me to wait 24 hours. Huh? They cannot do math ? 28 is over 24. Then to send screen shot of egg missions if not working which I have Done at the 48 hour mark since I claimed bonus. I dont Understand these responses from support.

Oops… My fault :sweat_smile:

What’s your ticket number?

Tag me when you post the table flipping video…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.