Is the attacker cheating?

Ticket is already created.

My base

Attacker profile

1 Like

Lol yep definitely cheating!

Khyros isn’t killing even just that 45 mage before he’s dead!

1 Like

Khrysos is OP didn’t you know?

@PGJared @PGCrisis @Arelyna THAT is the real cheat battlefield and PG hasnt even thought about it. Battle hacks need to be stopped.

This has been mentioned so many times before by our long time banned furry friend and instead of listening to the old dog you decide to forum ban for 40 lifetimes smh

5 Likes

Anyway hacker be stupid. Why put that hack on khrysos? I can think of so many more that would be better. Proves just because u can hack doesn’t mean you can think.

From what I have seen with battle hacks…its not that they need to be told or cant see it, they just wont act on the data. You can shove TBs of info to them but if no action is taken then its all moot. Eventually it will just be, who mods better, can your modded dragon beat my modded base…and a new game is born lol

1 Like

I thought only Drude is OP

/s

Maybe it was his strongest dragon by the moment he started cheating. He has mehaten.

Saw this cheat 2 years ago
Kind of that God mode
Dragon will take damage and die,but will make wayyy more damage,then it supposed to
Saw it a week or 2 ago as well
Having Krysos in roster,when you have sapphire dragons is already questionable;)

Updated original post.
Emerald dragon stormheim for level 131 - God knows which breed path :joy:

3 Likes

I need that path!!! :joy::joy::joy:

I think it gets you Destar & Ester by level 182 :+1:

5 Likes

Now that you have a collective opinion that there’s cheating of at least one form, submit a ticket and pretty much include the content you’ve included here.

Mythic emerald before even being a high enough level to expert a garnet… impressive

I feel a new MaanX3 breeding path coming! Hopefully it lasts longer than the evil path :rofl:

3 Likes

Not a Lawful Good one I guess…

Forums feel alive again xD

If you have concerns about a player in game - whether it be their messages, posts, behavior, or legitimacy of their account - and think they are breaking the Terms of Service (TOS) please report them in game! Posting on the forums is counterproductive and a complete waste of your time and PG’s time.

In general, you can file a report by clicking settings (looks like a cog) and pressing “contact us”.