Is there a moto g6 fix?

ok so clearly theres something wrong with this particular phone which i have that the game keeps crashing on after it updated to android 9 and it hasn’t been fixed in what appears to be 2-3 weeks now is there any word at all on a fix coming or did they abandon the phone and saying screw it sucks to be them?

1 Like

I have a moto g6 plus and I don’t have many bugs except for the missing emojis ever since I updated to Android 9 (bleh) which is not the phone fault. Have you done a reinstallation recently? More often than not a good reinstallation (making sure that you have your Pocket ID) is the way to go to fix most issues.

If the issue isn’t resolved by a reinstallation (or two) you might send a ticket to support, likely they will ask you to reinstall too, but they might also tweak something on their end, hopefully fixing the issue.

Let me know what happens after trying to solve your problems.

1 Like

Lower your display resolution to 1080p, if is alrdy at 1080, go to down to 720. See if that solves it.

-force restarted
-cleared cache
-uninstalled and reinstalled
-still crashes at 59 percent
-only an issue on Moto g6s running Android 9
-support was unhelpful
-at least it’s not my main account

2 Likes

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled more times than I can count it’s not making a difference at all

I’m very sorry to read that you have many issues. Could you please post your ticket(s) numbers so employees can take a look at it? I think there’s not much more I can help with if you’ve done all this already.

1 Like

1733849 is mine i’ve also tried using wifi in other places which should have also avoided the problem of possible firewalls at home but same problem that and i’m not comfortable turning off my routers firewall at all and i know its not that cause i was playing the game for weeks before all this

Just adding my slight input and keeping this open. I have a G6 and it crashes as soon as it loads 50% of the game. I have restarted, cleared the cache, uninstalled and reinstalled, and did a factory reset so I know it’s not a problem with my phone.

I’d love to be able to play the game again and it would be nice to know if they are actually working on it…

This is being looked into by engineers. No update to give as of right now though.

3 Likes

Is this still getting looking into? Would like to be able to play again… It would be awesome if you could help players get back on before fixing some font issue.

honestly yeah the amount of time its taking feels like they just kinda gave up cause it just one phone model thats having problems

2 Likes

This is definitely still being looked into. It has not been de-prioritized by the issues people are having with fonts.

To confirm, it hasn’t been put on the back burner and listed as a non priority like a lot of the other issues?

Any estimate when this is finally going to get fixed?

Please take a look into this as well while you are looking at everything else. Been almost 30 days that I can’t play…
You would think you could fix it within a month…

I still have the same problem my ticket is #1757165

1 Like

@Arelyna I’m just keeping this open because it is still an issue. I still have not been able to get past the load screens 62% and that is only because I run a fresh reinstall. Otherwise it crashes at just about 50%. It been 4/5 weeks for me & praying this is still being looked into. I uninstall and try a fresh install every Wednesday just in case a fix is added.

original ticket #1795864
Follow up ticket #1807296

1 Like

Another update, and more problems for other folks from my team. This is ridiculous, now my phone loads to 67% and just freezes.( and now something new being added in 2 days? ) with the same bugs still going on. Also now 1 person from my team is not able to play on their I phones :scream: with this update, and others are getting new freezes or crashes.

Please WD team, please fix these issues.

Have you noticed there hasn’t been any updates on this matter? Almost a month ago was the last time we got a reply from a PG employee about this problem.

@PGJared @PGawal

1 Like

Its on the list for android fixes, but currently we have been prioritizing load times and crash rates higher.

2 Likes