Issue with tickets

I have been unable to contact support for over a month now. It says that I can not connect. It has not been a problem until Atlas started crashing and was told to contact support.

Is there a way for someone to look into why I can’t create a support ticket please?

I wonder if anyone else has ever had this problem?

Well look at that, I says to myself, it’s a good thing I didn’t post. Looks like the first result is what I’m looking for.

@moderators

Try https://wardragons.zendesk.com for creating your ticket (you will need your Pocket ID and maybe your support ID too). And continue discussion about this topic in the threads @Lutrus provided.

Actually, the thread I linked is closed haha, but the answer is still there.
I much prefer to submit a ticket on the link provided bc then I don’t have to scroll through my thousands of photos to get to the one I want.

:laughing: I didn’t check it myself lol. Guess that’s what I get for making assumptions. :joy:

Thank you. I lid look at recent topics but did not search it. I appreciate the education.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.