It’s time to nerf hauheset

Seriously, this Sapphire dragon is way too OP and ruining the game for paying customers.

My team is about to lose a war we should never lose because a level 237 was able to sand all towers on our biggest base without getting hit once, then a level 212 followed him with nightshade and used crumble to dust.

I’ve defended this same base which has all lvl 60 towers successfully against harbinger dragons. At the very least you should need to have obsidian dragons to take down end game bases.

2 Likes

You forgot the sarcasm tag. :wink:

I totally resisted the temptation to flag this.

Don’t touch Hau. He is the epitome, the paragon, of a balanced dragon. The combination of spells, sufficient damage and skilled flying make him the finest example of what a dragon should be. All my opinion, ofc.

But don’t touch Hau.

53 Likes

just fly also with hau :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If a base with lots of level 60 towers can’t stop Hau defended then that is one poorly designed base. Fix the base not the dragon.

36 Likes

Most people with Hau could edit not do this against an undefended base with all 60 towers. Clearly, you have found one of the skilled pilots. Watch and learn. Record those replays and see what he is doing. :wink:

Or, as Mike said, it’s a terrible base. Although I could see a Necryx Hau combo taking even a well-designed base.

7 Likes

Technically you could have been beaten by a level 156 with Hauheset and a level 84 with nightshade so 🤷

DONT TOUCH HAUHESET

27 Likes

Yeah! Don’t touch that thing!

I haven’t tried it yet…

6 Likes

I almost flagged it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

B502B65F-A6E4-4F6F-B1E6-4E6427C7F4F3

35 Likes

Great idea. The bases have been nerfed, now dragons should follow. Then we can nerf the bases again. End game should be peace and happiness when dragons go frolicking with the sheep.
But seriously, Hau separates skilled flyers and skilled base designs from brute force. I still fail fantastically with Hau, but this dragon is more exciting then all that have gone bofore (for me) and most that I expect to be able to get.

9 Likes

Hey hey hey, I took a hit. And he followed with hau, not shade.

10 Likes

I am still finishing Obsidian, but I have not yet found another dragon as satisfying as Hau to fly. Even Noc, whom I love, isn’t up to the same level.

3 Likes

So far all I’m hearing is “don’t nerf hauheset I use him and don’t want that”.

This is what is wrong with the game and the community. Should this Sapphire dragon continue to allow low level players to beat maxed out bases forever? Where is the fairness in that??

You should always have to have better dragons to beat better bases and so far your replies don’t make any real argument for why this should not be the case.

I am far from welcoming baby Hau (still mid-Gold tier), but watched enough videos to say:

That dragon requires SKILLS to fly.

So this thread is pure whining.

16 Likes

Is this a regular occurance, or you just whining for fun after I took him? Get off forums and go war :expressionless: it ain’t even over.

5 Likes

Why would you flag this? Because you don’t want to see people who spent lots of money in this game have bases you cannot beat? Maybe you don’t believe in freedom of speech?

Hauheset is a Sapphire dragon and should not be relevant against level 300+ bases much less 400+ or even 500+.

You seem biased and unable to imagine the frustration of somebody spending $50k on a base only to have it destroyed by somebody who is such low level.

Or be able to fly well. :joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

Maybe you should learn how to actually fly hau :thinking: very few people could take a maxed base with Hauheset, it takes serious flying skills. Please keep the whining in your TC :+1:

6 Likes

Absolutely this dragon should be able to. Hau requires enormous skill to fly well and people who are good fliers should be rewarded for it.

8 Likes

What do you want Ragnar, congratulations for using a dragon that has no business wiping out such a strong base? I’m not going to congratulate you because it should not be allowed in the game, and I didn’t single you out you outed yourself.