It's atlas why the need to use vertupertive language

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

They are in a sapphire 2 team and bigger than me so I didnt see what what they said was true

Open engagement :man_shrugging:
And it’s called trespassing expect to be detained lol
They need to relax lol

6 Likes

:pill: they need a chill pill

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Ok so I didn’t do anything wrong you was a enemy team I check with bot before I did anything and me and two other team mates followed orders so I did what I’m supposed to do

1 Like

Plot twist: she wrote that to herself :innocent:

J/k I know Mono was involved in this somehow

4 Likes

I got similar mail when I trapped a trespasser on 5ta castle. Only they chose to use sexual slurs instead of that…mess.

1 Like

This is why I don’t want anything to do with Atlas.

2 Likes

Doesn’t it show you will be delayed if you move somewhere

1 Like

I think it was kind of poetic :beers:…. Just kidding that seems a bit over the top​:grimacing:.

I would take screenshot and report them with a ticket thats extremely disgusting language to be using to anyone especially in game.

1 Like

I don’t report people that’s like tattle telling I’m a big boy if I was wrong I would apologize but seeing how I wasn’t in the wrong I’m good

1 Like

All players need to abide by the ToS, EULA they signed when they signed up.

What happens if the next person they abuse has mental disabilities. I always think its better to stop chains of abuse but thats just me.

4 Likes

It’s atlas, people get hissy when you trap them.
Just block their arses🥰

2 Likes

You are just trying to get attention now, this did not happen to you, this message was sent to someone else, your teammate. This happened like a week ago.
Stop spamming the forums please
@moderators

5 Likes

Well that’s lame

Inappropriate language is inappropriate language, regardless of who it’s directed to.

5 Likes

It is not in the slightest way of logic. There is a massive disparity between tattling on someone and reporting an issue. Reporting an issue falls outside of that margin; telling on the person for the sake of telling on them, and for no concrete purpose, is tattling.

4 Likes