IvoryViper, Atlas respite team

Still available if ya’ll need a break.

Instead of quitting when December 5th comes along, please consider chilling at the IvoryViper. There is hope … even when the light is coming from the bootie of a lightning bug.

Ivory viper suddenly becomes the most powerful team in the game :rofl::joy:

Wars aren’t mandatory. Although I did notice when Jonesy was with us, he’d five flame the player who would declare wars on us. :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

You may see myself there shortly if there is still space. I’m planning on taking a break from playing seriously at the end of this season. I just want to be able to just play casually for a while

It is set to auto-accept. Come and go as you please. :+1:t3:

It is very greatly appreciated

I did. I enjoyed it too…read on…

I think you should be given all of the protections and benefits of a certain team we will not name here, as you too serve a very important role for the community at large, as a respite team.

Why should players taking a break lose out on all their bonuses and daily egg tokens and daily hats in Atlas? Hhmm? :thinking:

Why should people actively playing the game defer to people taking a break when it comes to league position? :face_with_monocle:

What magic day is 5th of december?

That’s a good question…

Edit - especially since it is already being done.

The end of the season

I’m glad we were able to help … you just needed a lil breather. :kissing_heart:

As for the protections and such, they would be more of a hindrance than a help to our vision. We’re like a rest stop on a highway … basic and low maintenance. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m sure you’ll be seeing me in the future when I want some shards. :see_no_evil:

May I, a measly level 108, join?
Please? :grin: