Jaalkan or Xul? If you had to choose…. Poll

• Jaalkan
  • Xul

0 voters

Which do you think is a better dragon and why?
Which one can you fly better, kill stronger bases with?

I know a lot depends on people’s personal flight style but it would be cool to get a community opinion.Tips and tricks welcome :hugs:

2 Likes

I won’t be voting because I cannot speak to Jaalkan, but I would like to direct you to this thread:

1 Like

I pick both since I be getting him

Uhh… thanks for sharing? I hope you enjoy.

2 Likes

I can’t pick but I do have a funny idea for a video I just need someone who know how to edit good to make the video funny as heck

Lolss but I get you. :laughing:

1 Like

I have both. Xul i left at garnet. I just hate screen smash type dragons. Don’t get me wrong, he’s an amazing dragon, just not for me. I don’t find the style fun at all.

6 Likes

Because you’re a handless fish? :grin:

3 Likes

He’s the eyepatch kind of pirate, not the hand type :joy:

5 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Eh… but i can’t make an one-eyed joke to an one-eyed… that’s just rude… :pleading_face:

3 Likes

You can. I get it all the time at work so am used to it. I get called Jack Sparrow all the time, even from members of public, which always makes me giggle considering Jack doesn’t wear an eye patch :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

See? Even those people make jokes about the pirate part rather than the one-eyed part… :pleading_face:

İkiside çok iyi ejder

I’d take is as a complement! Jack Sparrow is awesomee :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Imagine having a seasonal mythic

Could never be me

1 Like

Let’s stay on subject here boys and girls :joy::see_no_evil:

Also those who have Jaalkan … how did you rune him?
Did you use the Mythic, Legendary and Epic rune? Or just M and L? Is the cloak fast enough without the Epic?

I only used the mythic, and he’s doing amazingly well

4 Likes

Just got Jal yesterday and he’s already killing max bases
I have his legendary and mythic runes equipped, still learning flying patterns and defended runs

I’m loving Jal so far, Xul is less reliable for me at least

6 Likes

I wish I got Xul but I’m scared of challenge sometimes