January 09 Ban Wave

Here is your plain true. Pg is returning accts to people who has been found to be cheating. Is not a lied
False positives? Really? This email says YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND CHEATING AND WE ARE GIVING YOU A CHANCE IF WE FOUND YOU CHEATING AGAIN WE WILL BAN YOU PERMANENTELY. And they get offended Bc I called them right on the spot.

I think this something that needs to be discussed and explained…see above - cheating is black and white, they didn’t slip and fall into a pack buying site

Why were players rolled back? For cheating? I thought that’s what the bans were for…

I think that was for players who got banned accidentally, if they didn’t actually cheat maybe. I’m not too sure but I’m guessing that would be the reason why.

If you know spanish you will understand that, that email says clearly YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND CHEATING AND THEY ARE GIVING A CHANCE “IF” THEY CHEAT AGAIN THEY WILL BE PERMANENTLY BAN

Pg I have a question I never cheated and my account got banned can you check and get me a reasonable answer because I have I know people from D1 and d2 who was cheating and there accounts are active

Oh really? Sorry I don’t understand spanish XD

If you would like to contest your ban, the best way to do so is by filing a ticket with support:

support.wardragons.com.

Posting on the forums is counterproductive and a complete waste of your time and PG’s time. With the mass of tickets, be patient and watch that ticket conversation.

I am here because I need information about my account I spend so much money :moneybag: in this game

Just follow the link Red posted :point_up_2:

@PGJared thanks for replying to my message , it sucks to me wrongfully accused of cheating when you haven’t , it sucks rhe must because it affects my integrity and my reputation on the game and just got a sorry it was a mistake. I do thanks because it was solved really fast and that shows that you guys are trying to work fast .

Let’s not get distracted from pg rolling back cheats instead instead of banning, it’s an important issue. Just ignore the cheats whining …

I don’t know why come on if you are going to banean players ban the ones they are cheating dreed bwrb

I am waiting for a friend to translate that message honestly. We don’t know what they did, so I cannot comment well. All I can do is try to communicate to people who have been banned how they can appeal said ban.

So the translation is:

Hola
Your account has been retreated to a previous state, having been detected instances of cheating and / or manipulations not authorized by our rules of use. The value in rubies of any purchase you have made will be credited to your account. Keep in mind that if we find evidence of any other cheating in the future, your account could be permanently expelled.
Luis

Remember I am guessing here, but this may be a case of something like trying to use the forge exploit (which automatically rolls back players 30 seconds or something if you try to do it). For all we know, the player could have been writing a ticket asking why they were getting sync restart errors and this was saying why.

Well they found players cheating and they didn’t banned there accounts they dropped the levels reward them making a clean up for the protect by pg. I don’t know I want my account back or the money I spend if they don’t show me What I did wrong

Again I answer…If you would like to contest your ban, the best way to do so is by filing a ticket with support:

support.wardragons.com.

Posting on the forums is counterproductive and a complete waste of your time and PG’s time. With the mass of tickets, be patient and watch that ticket conversation.

Just paste this about every 5 messages Red :grin:

Regretting that moderator thing yet? :rofl:

Lol that player was 450 now is 350🤔