Jared, is that you? 😱

7 Likes

Go to heck Jared

Can’t be. Doesn’t have a single pan.

3 Likes

Nah, he has a pan under his hat and in the dumpster he’s guarding. I can just smell it…

Thats an electrical transformer, not a dumpster.

Also I dont understand this thread. Is this some sort of inside joke thats in good humor? Or is it some sort of attack on Jared?

Inside jokes basically

No, this is Jared:

EF97F4F7-EB86-43DD-966C-35A238B63EAD

21 Likes

If you think this thread is attack on Jared, then you really need to get a sense of humour :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

NOW Jared is complete! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

4 Likes

THERE we go! :joy:

2 Likes

Wrong kind of hat.

(I actually don’t wear cowboy hats, y’all.)

This is the hat I’m wearing when I’m not in the office. I try not to wear hats in the office.

For people worried this is an attack on me:

I don’t mind the cowboy jokes, as long as they don’t reach too far.
I don’t mind the pan jokes at all, though I wish people would pick better pans.

Jokes about my appearance, my weight, or anything which insults my team are off limits.

9 Likes

EF97F4F7-EB86-43DD-966C-35A238B63EAD2

Slightly tilted hat, 'cause he’s cool like that.

10 Likes

T-Fal-Crop
Not all of us get to be Williams Sonoma gurus. Someone has to be the T-Fal guy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay but just look at that handle! It can’t even go in the oven. I bet the nonstick coating offgasses at some super low temp as well. I get that not everyone wants to break the bank on a pan, but a Misen or Hexclad nonstick will do way better for, like, $20 more.

3 Likes

Oooh, someone else who likes the Misen ones. Well worth the money, in my opinion.

Misen is very good for the price point.

Chotto Matte, Jared plays WD? 0-0

I didn’t get the joke. Evidently I’m not an insider.

you just haven’t been around long yet… welcome to the forums btw :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes