Join my team please

I created a team today anyone can join

I really wan people on my team above level 50 even lower levels can join. My team name is RockingBolts

1 Like

@ObiWanMooo for you ? :eyes::rofl:

2 Likes

Lol haha

Just for future reference, there’s a category near the bottom of the forums “homepage” that says ”Recruiting”. Post recruitment threads there. It’ll be more organized.

As for finding members to join your team, I wish you the best of luck!

3 Likes

Looks like he gave up on that new team already. He is now on Darklegion1 :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Wow not even 24 hours lol… talk about commitment :rofl::joy:

tanks a lot but at that time i had no idea of how forums was used but now i have experiance

Based on your post, it doesnt really sound like it

1 Like

We’ll push to D1 soon. Don’t worry, haters gonna hate.

6 Likes

Odin will miss you

wait nocturn is from war enforcers?

1 Like

Yesss

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo😮

Is that ok?

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

Is the team still open :eyes:

2 Likes

yes but with a different name its name is angel raiders actually quit the team which I mentioned
and created a new one

Darn. I’m already on an angelic team. Was looking forward to rocking some bottles.

2 Likes

well you still can join us and please tell your level